Expected Release of Season Ticket Renewals?

I thought they might do it a bit sooner so they know how many seats they have available to accomodate seat movers for the disability upgrades?

does anyone know when they are going to let those affected by the stand getting developed know what is happening?
You’d imagine the renewals will be out earlier than normal due to all the work that’s going to be done during the summer.

Putting in the disability platforms and lifts can easily be done in the 2 Month window however building the two cantilevers I’m not so sure, we did in the 90s manage to dig down and add a few new rows to the stands in one summer so it is possible.

Be about right

Have already said i agree that the disability section deserve good seats and viewing area

Be pissed off if i get moved to the club deck though
If the cantilevers are ready to go there hopefully won’t be any need for these ticket holders to be placed in the gods and you may even end up with a better seat. I think the new cantilever seats will be excellent views.

I always forget I have auto renew. Won’t be using my season ticket next season but will maybe sell it to a mate.
I'm in the same boat....well my son should be moving from juvenile to adult next season and I've told I'm not paying for 2 adult tickets next year ( Club deck is too dear for me to cover both out of principle). He's now working and he can afford it more than me with his disposable income. He spends hee haw ( doesn't smoke or drink)

He's leaning towards not going and just watching on TV now. He can't stand the fact that you leave the house at 1pm ish to catch a supporters bus to go to a game and then not get home till after 6pm.

5hrs out his day for something that lasts 90 mins is his biggest beef.

I’m on auto renewal but my bank details have changed since last season, can the direct debit details be amended anywhere online before renewals go out or will I need to go to ticket office before match on Saturday

I'm in the same boat....well my son should be moving from juvenile to adult next season and I've told I'm not paying for 2 adult tickets next year ( Club deck is too dear for me to cover both out of principle). He's now working and he can afford it more than me with his disposable income. He spends hee haw ( doesn't smoke or drink)

He's leaning towards not going and just watching on TV now. He can't stand the fact that you leave the house at 1pm ish to catch a supporters bus to go to a game and then not get home till after 6pm.

I’m at the opposite end. Got an 18 month old and barely see her as it is during the week with work so travelling through from Edinburgh every other Saturday just isn’t appealing just now. Will take her when she’s older but for now I’d rather spend time with her.

I would be reminding him mate if he gives it up he may never get one back again,might be worth keeping it but selling on you would get someone off here to buy it no problem for a season at a time.
I pay my sons as he probably wouldnt bother but dont want to lose my 2 sests next to each other.

does anyone know when they are going to let those affected by the stand getting developed know what is happening?
Interested in this too. The lack of communication is disheartening to say the least.

People should’ve received a communications from the club by now
Is it definitely happening this Summer? Given current finances, plus the high cost of materials right now, I wouldn't be surprised to see it slip a year. Which would be a great shame for our disabled fans, obviously.

Is it definitely happening this Summer? Given current finances, plus the high cost of materials right now, I wouldn't be surprised to see it slip a year. Which would be a great shame for our disabled fans, obviously.
Impression I got from Forlan (sorry can’t remember the username) was it is definitely happening in the close season

The upper extension is dependent on sourcing funds which I don’t believe will happen any time soon. So basically we’ll be reducing capacity for the foreseeable

Impression I got from Forlan (sorry can’t remember the username) was it is definitely happening in the close season

The upper extension is dependent on sourcing funds which I don’t believe will happen any time soon. So basically we’ll be reducing capacity for the foreseeable
@forlanssister definitely has his finger on the pulse with this one. I'd be fairly sure he has the correct info if that's what he's said.

@forlanssister do you know if these works are confirmed for this pre season ?

I assume cantilever work isn’t, as building warrants etc don’t seem to have been applied for yet.

You need to get him sorted out B-)

I’m on auto renewal but my bank details have changed since last season, can the direct debit details be amended anywhere online before renewals go out or will I need to go to ticket office before match on Saturday
If you've done a switch online your direct debits and payments should still go through.

When is renewal deadline again roughly?

Put my money away weekly in a wee savings account that requires 45 day notice for withdrawal.

When is renewal deadline again roughly?

Put my money away weekly in a wee savings account that requires 45 day notice for withdrawal.
It was Monday 6th June last season, unsure what it'll be this season. Will be announced this week, it not next week I would imagine

I’ve got 2 seats together, wonder what increase will be this year?

Suppose it will depend on how we do in Scottish cup.

How do you turn off auto renew of you choose not to renew? I still haven't decided

@forlanssister do you know if these works are confirmed for this pre season ?

I assume cantilever work isn’t, as building warrants etc don’t seem to have been applied for yet.

Sorry I can't confirm if they will indeed start pre-season, whilst it would certainly be preferable it isn't that big an issue if there's some slippage in the timescales as the work can be done on a setional basis during the season with minimal disruption.

Sorry I can't confirm if they will indeed start pre-season, whilst it would certainly be preferable it isn't that big an issue if there's some slippage in the timescales as the work can be done on a setional basis during the season with minimal disruption.
Why would there be slippage though? If it’s been decided and signed off can we maybe just one time actually deliver something within a reasonable time scale?

Everything we do as a club seems to be done at a snails pace.

Good job he doesn't have to travel from up North or from Ulster then

I’ll still renew but not the cccs.

Think I may do the same. Too many CCCS games are midweek that I can’t really make given travel time from south Wales. Having a season ticket, CCCS and MyGers hasn’t helped me get anywhere near final or semi final tickets, I’m always just below the points threshold for these games. So pretty pointless for me, especially as the points threshold for these games will only ever go up, so it seems an impossible task to catch up.

I’m guessing he’s not that interested in general, as that travel time to and from Ibrox is something a lot of people would kill for

Mid April. Rangers will do us all a favour and not increase prices in view of everyone struggling.

Back