FA Cup fourth qualifying round match is abandoned after reports of racial abuse

I haven’t accused anyone of laughing.
Read the first post I quoted you idiot.
It's right there in your own words.

In fact, I'll quote it since you're clearly too stupid.
"Looks like you think racists are bad, but laughing at those with additional needs is ok for kicks?"

Is this really you not accusing anyone of laughing at special needs?

Look mate just give it up.

I have a daughter with special needs (learning difficulties).

Some guy calls a fucking racist moron a "retard" and you think he's laughing/mocking my daughter and her like and offending her parents?

Fucking hell I've heard it all now.
Ive re-read the post. I didn’t intend to write laughing.
I believe that my point still stands, however. Using the term retards is unacceptable and is the same level as using the ‘N’ word. It is ignorant and no better than those who got the game stopped today. Most likely, the ones who got the game stopped are not with additional needs, therefore the use of ‘retards’ is wrong.

I guess walking off is going to be the new hip thing, would much prefer the team being abused to rub the face of the fans in the muck by tanking them 7 nil then flicking the middle finger at the end of the game. revenge is such a sweet thing when applied properly.

and christ if I walked every time I was called a fat bastard in the past I would have been to the moon and back.

Read the first post I quoted you idiot.
It's right there in your own words.

In fact, I'll quote it since you're clearly too stupid.
"Looks like you think racists are bad, but laughing at those with additional needs is ok for kicks?"

Is this really you not accusing anyone of laughing at special needs?
I’ve explained in another post, you ignorant fool, that I didn’t intend to write the word laughing. As I’ve also stated, I believe that the use of the word retard is incorrect here. It is not required and, it is ignorant. That is my opinion. I’d you believe it’s okay to say, then it shows more of your character than of mine.

If we're ever losing to the Timpanzees, we can then walk off the pitch due to the anti-British racism being spewed by the piggery peasants.

Won't work because we are all white and therefore born equally racist. Unless you mention the potatoes, that makes you an out and out racist.

Potatoes are to be loved in all forms whether boiled, mashed, roasted of chipped. Even sauteed for all our European friends. Kaffollicks are to be respected for their chips on their shoulders due to the kaffolick famine which did not affect protestants who were able to survive on protestant fresh aid which was denied to the poets.

I guess walking off is going to be the new hip thing, would much prefer the team being abused to rub the face of the fans in the muck by tanking them 7 nil then flicking the middle finger at the end of the game. revenge is such a sweet thing when applied properly.
This is what England done in midweek and it sent out a greater message to the Bulgarian fans than walking off would have done. I’m not sure if walking off will become a common occurrence, however, as there will be a protocol to be followed and as far as I’m aware the ref will be heavily involved in this.

The worst act of racism in British professional football was committed by the tim against Mark Walters ,when some of them were ironically dressed as monkeys and threw bananas on to the park at the piggery

I’ve explained in another post, you ignorant fool, that I didn’t intend to write the word laughing. As I’ve also stated, I believe that the use of the word retard is incorrect here. It is not required and, it is ignorant. That is my opinion. I’d you believe it’s okay to say, then it shows more of your character than of mine.

You want to call me an ignorant fool but you have been caught lying, then lied about your lie!
The thing about your post is, I have never once said it was ok. I have said that nobody was laughing.
It appears in your desperation to get away from lying about posters on here, you just have to keep them coming.

You say you never meant to type laughing, so which word did you mean to use?

I've rather helpfully quoted your post again with 'laughing' removed.

What is your missing word?

"Looks like you think racists are bad, but ________ at those with additional needs is ok for kicks?"

I believe that my point still stands, however. Using the term retards is unacceptable and is the same level as using the ‘N’ word. It is ignorant and no better than those who got the game stopped today. Most likely, the ones who got the game stopped are not with additional needs, therefore the use of ‘retards’ is wrong.

Wow. Just wow.

I’ve explained in another post, you ignorant fool, that I didn’t intend to write the word laughing. As I’ve also stated, I believe that the use of the word retard is incorrect here . It is not required and, it is ignorant. That is my opinion. I’d you believe it’s okay to say, then it shows more of your character than of mine.

Any chance you can tell us in which context the use of the word is viable so that half the planet(your ilk) doesn't get all offended or should we just erase it from the dictionary?

I'm fine with calling a brainless, uneducated, fuckwit of a racist human being a fucking retard, more so I'm even comfortable with it.

As a father of a special needs girl I actually find your juxtapositioning with a racist and actual special needs people uncomfortable.

If anyone called my daughter a retard he'd be spitting his teeth out in no time.

You really need to get a grip of reality.

Fair play to the Yeovil players and staff though. They fully supported Haringey and walked off with them.

As my old ma would say "In the name ae the wee man".
This post takes the biscuit.:))

Some serious tongue biting going on in the Shengus household right now in a bid to resist a spell in the FF slammer.

I'm out of this inane drivel.

Penalty awarded

Racially abused

Penalty put home

Then at 1-0 down with 25 minutes left they decide that 11 grown men can't handle unpleasant comments and walk off

Call me cynical but I see that as a team playing the race card to try and win a football match. If they are allowed to get away with it then any mob who are losing can pull a fast one. Haringey are guilty of the worst case of cheating I have ever seen in all my years looking at football in the UK.

Fair play to the Yeovil players and staff though. They fully supported Haringey and walked off with them.
They had no option. Absolute cert they had the word "cheats" in their minds but knew that the only way to keep their team in the cup and avoid a media kicking was to join in with the circus.

The filth will be all over this.

I'm just amazed they haven't abused this get out thus far?
It's coming,as sure as night follows day,it's coming.
Listening to The Lurgan Bigot the other day speaking on the England situation, I said to the wife that the next time these people are on the end of a doing at Ibrox,they'll be instructed to walk off the pitch, citing sectarian abuse.
You can bet your life on it.

The filth will be all over this.

I'm just amazed they haven't abused this get out thus far?

I’ve been saying for years this is a trend that will slot right into Lennons playbook

Let me be clear racism is abhorrent , but this new“ just walk off “ trend , which started in Holland a couple years back , is growing arms and legs . Won’t be long before it’s manipulated for the wrong reasons by someone .

A cancer in our sport.

Sorry, it’s absolutely not. The incidents in British football in the last 5 years have almost always been a single person in the crowd. The idea that 99.9% of supporters should be tarred with the brush that “football has a problem with racism” is bollocks. At most, you’d be talking a handful of people out of the millions who have attended football matches in that time. It’s certainly not even close to being a cancer

The number of racist supporters relative to number of overall supporters in UK grounds is absolutely minuscule. The concept of clubs being responsible for the behaviour of every single supporter in their grounds is absurd, and I’ve no idea what’s being achieved here.

We have folk calling for Yeovil to banned, all because of the behaviour of 1 supporter? Utter nonsense. The man should be dealt with by our laws which are designed to deal with this sort of behaviour. The only times clubs should be punished is if they don’t assist in helping to find the individual responsible. Such as lighter throwers at parkhead.

The media are a joke on this one. Desperate to make this a bigger issue than it is, only to achieve nothing more than further division in society. In this instance, it’s demonise all football supporters for the actions of a tiny minority.

Listen to Haringeys Manager in his interviews and you can tell how upset he is. There had been two other incidents before the penalty including objects being thrown and visiting supporters being drunk and aggressive. In a small non league ground that's happening as close as being in the same room as someone. It's dangerous and unsafe for everyone.

Lots of bigger clubs visiting smaller ground take the piss. We had York visiting the other week in the FA Cup and ended up with six cops and two ambulances because folk had been boozing all day and getting aggressive. It was ended by two of the visitors getting knocked out after trying to attack some teenagers. English footballs got a lot of problems with people who just can't behave decently.

The keeper is isolated in that situation and as soon as anything is being thrown how can he continue? The racism is going to change the atmosphere and affect players concentration. Anyone saying just get on with it has never faced that level of threats and abuse in their place of work. No place for any of it and the Managers ultimately responsible for his players.

Sorry, it’s absolutely not. The incidents in British football in the last 5 years have almost always been a single person in the crowd. The idea that 99.9% of supporters should be tarred with the brush that “football has a problem with racism” is bollocks. At most, you’d be talking a handful of people out of the millions who have attended football matches in that time. It’s certainly not even close to being a cancer

The number of racist supporters relative to number of overall supporters in UK grounds is absolutely minuscule. The concept of clubs being responsible for the behaviour of every single supporter in their grounds is absurd, and I’ve no idea what’s being achieved here.

We have folk calling for Yeovil to banned, all because of the behaviour of 1 supporter? Utter nonsense. The man should be dealt with by our laws which are designed to deal with this sort of behaviour. The only times clubs should be punished is if they don’t assist in helping to find the individual responsible. Such as lighter throwers at parkhead.

The media are a joke on this one. Desperate to make this a bigger issue than it is, only to achieve nothing more than further division in society. In this instance, it’s demonise all football supporters for the actions of a tiny minority.
Why the massive drive by the leagues and media to stop it then mate.

Show racism the red card ect.

Watching the game last night it flashed up at every instance.

Maybe cancer was a bit strong, I agree, but it’s a shity problem.

How do the people saying this isn’t a problem and it’s only one person feel about Doreen Lawrence’s comments on the LFB?

Racism is racism. I’d imagine the fact that he plays in non league that this isn’t an isolated incident. Should anyone being abused at their work be expected to just put up with it.

Walking off is probably what is needed to stop this. The England game was a bit artificial as the culprits seemed to all leave so the abuse mostly stopped and England could set the example of winning comfortably. In many ways England should have just walked off to make FIFA deal with it

Fucks sake. Absolute zoomer

I think you'll find a later post explained it was a Cameroonian keeper called Valery, I picked it up on the name and thought it could have been because he was Bulgarian

I explained my thoughts and rationale for the post, but sure just u fire in with the insults

This is a dangerous road we’re going down with games being cancelled in-play. It’s clearly open to abuse and once a game is cancelled you can’t go back.

And celtic will use this against us, particularly in light of UEFA deciding that sectarianism is the same as racism.

It's coming,as sure as night follows day,it's coming.
Listening to The Lurgan Bigot the other day speaking on the England situation, I said to the wife that the next time these people are on the end of a doing at Ibrox,they'll be instructed to walk off the pitch, citing sectarian abuse.
You can bet your life on it.

Going into a situation whereby we can put clear daylight between them?

You better believe the filth have already considered that option.

Here's another one.

Cameras focussed from inside the team bus as we approach the scum hut in December.

I think racism is abhorrent. People being denied jobs, housing, opportunities etc just because of the hue or tone of their skin. It's something that the UK has led the world in combating for almost 200 years.

Semi-pro footballers walking off the pitch because a few idiots said some offensive words is poor though.

It trivialises genuine hatred and bigotry.

You've went from using the word Cancer, to 'shity'. What's next? You have a sniffle, is that in the bad word category too?

Look at what's happened to Rangers in the real world from 2012, and you think a coloured guy getting booed is a problem?

The race problem in Scotland can be summed up by two words. - Paul Elliot.

When we deal with the reasons behind him, then we deal with the Cancer within.

You've went from using the word Cancer, to 'shity'. What's next? You have a sniffle, is that in the bad word category too?

Look at what's happened to Rangers in the real world from 2012, and you think a coloured guy getting booed is a problem?

The race problem in Scotland can be summed up by two words. - Paul Elliot.

When we deal with the reasons behind him, then we deal with the Cancer within.
Coloured guy?

F.uck me.

It’s a massive problem in other countries like Italy and as shown the other night, Bulgaria. These campaigns are arguably required in these countries, and as UEFA members, we’re obliged/contracted to do certain events at certain times.

The UK is an incredibly tolerant country, I can count on one hand the number of incidents over the last few years in British football grounds. Those people have all been dealt with properly, and that should be the end of it.

Punishing clubs and well behaved fans for the behaviour of 0.00001% is just lunacy, albeit symptomatic of the victim culture we now live in.

I think we are probably on the same path.

I remember, growing up, and the Rangers end (me included) singing;
'I'd rather be a darkie than a tim' (Ooba ooba)

I never thought that was a slight on people of a different skin colour. I just didn't like tims.

Racism? Wrong? Absolutely. You watch repeats of Rigsby and/or Love Thy Neighbour' and you cringe. That's what happened back then and it was wrong.

The latest bollocks is nowhere near solving the problem and will instead be utilised by the filth, mark my words, for their own ends.

I think we are probably on the same path.

I remember, growing up, and the Rangers end (me included) singing;
'I'd rather be a darkie than a tim' (Ooba ooba)

I never thought that was a slight on people of a different skin colour. I just didn't like tims.

Racism? Wrong? Absolutely. You watch repeats of Rigsby and/or Love Thy Neighbour' and you cringe. That's what happened back then and it was wrong.

The latest bollocks is nowhere near solving the problem and will instead be utilised by the filth, mark my words, for their own ends.
For the record mate, I loved the Benny Hill show.

Back