Fabio Silva today

He was decent , however he should have had 2 goals and it's a totally different game

His first miss , if it's dessers ppl are losing their sh*t over

This.

He was ok today but not clinical enough and definitely not the answer going forward.

Wont go down particularly well but be had a good game. Tracked back, was an out ball and troubled their lizard of a right back all afternoon

I know fans are quick to criticise him but he was decent today.
Can't remember who, but someone just waltzed off him for the first goal, no attempt to track. He did OK at times but fluffed his lines when called upon in front of goal too. The fact we think he had an ok game, shows you how far our standards and expectations have fallen.

Butland, Davies, Sterling, Yilmaz, Raskin, Silva and Dessers for the goal get pass marks for their time on the pitch. The rest were absolutely rubbish, again.

Time to rip it up.

Should have had at least one goal but I’m not having him at fault for their first. That’s on Lundstram every day of the week.

Had two decent chances in the 1st half that he should have put away.

2nd half he turned the FB & shot but should have kept it down.

Did well I thought. Caused them problems

Wont go down particularly well but be had a good game. Tracked back, was an out ball and troubled their lizard of a right back all afternoon

He played well and should have stayed on
After Sterling our best player today

I thought he put in the required level of effort, showed some good touches but ultimately wasn’t good enough when it mattered.

In a stadium where we struggle to impose ourselves. He did put in the effort. However, for the money he is worth, he needs to do better with the couple of chances in the first half.

He gave 100% of his own capabilities. But at the same time , he's nowhere near good enough . Thanks and goodbye.

He's meant to be a goalscorer but had 2 good chances and didn't get either on target - should be doing a lot better in these situations..

Sterling, Silva and Butland did well today.

Not sure I’d criticise Souttar or Davies too much either.

Midfield got bullied, as per.

Diomande has a lot to prove - empty jersey again. Just can’t match them physically or impact the game, even when 11 v 11.

Sterling, Silva and Butland did well today.

Not sure I’d criticise Souttar or Davies too much either.

Midfield got bullied, as per.

Diomande has a lot to prove - empty jersey again. Just can’t match them physically or impact the game, even when 11 v 11.
Agree with all of this.

Thought Diomande was really poor today.

Worked hard, decent performance

Played well first half, gave var johnstone a hard game. However missed a chance at 0-0 that should have changed game. Big player and missed his chance at a big moment.

Agree with all of this.

Thought Diomande was really poor today.

He’s been rinsed in his OF appearances.

He’s far too slow to react. Zero physical presence.

Not entirely sure what he does or how best to deploy him tbh.

Maybe he’s a 10, but he can’t compete as an 8.

Back