Fabio Silva today

Im reading stuff about “he worked hard” etc and less about the glorious chance he missed.

I don’t get the love in - people want to defend him no matter what.

We’ve even taken to saying “he’d be better with better players”

He’s utter dirt

Should have scored the header - bad mistake to try and glance it when he didn't need to.

Should have cut back to Dessers when 1v1 with keeper - that'd be the same goal they've scored against us numerous times at the shitpit.

Maybe being hyper critical, lack of experience in the fixture and in general, but he should be doing better when you're paid more in a week than most people make in a year.

Should have scored, or at least hot the target with two chances, and watched O'Reilly run free to score the opener, but yes, bizarrely he did have a good game.
This nails it. His best game since the Benfica away game. Thought he looked like arguably our best outfield player, especially in 2nd half until he was subbed (Sterling was excellent when he went back to centre half).

Yet he had a negative impact in the big moments in the first half that could have changed the game. Didn't hit the target with two very decent chances and fell asleep on his man for the vital first goal

It would still be a hard no if he was available for $5 let alone $15m +. Another splashy January loan signing that hasn't worked out.

Too friendly too them for me and that’ll never do I want a player that’ll kill his granny if she’s playing in green and villainy!

Did better than I thought, but he didn’t do well.

Missed two chances, one of which was an absolute sitter and I’m not sure where you get tracking back bit, he constantly dropped his runner in first half.

Had beating of Johnston but didn’t do much about it.

At least their was genuine effort there today, should have scored as others have said, he gets pass marks.

Wont go down particularly well but be had a good game. Tracked back, was an out ball and troubled their lizard of a right back all afternoon

I know fans are quick to criticise him but he was decent today.
He should have buried that header instead of worrying more about the contact.

Thread tells you a lot.
Best 2 chances we had prior to going behind and he didnt take them. Were they 'easy' , no?
Did he distinguish himself in an old firm game? .No.
But good enough for some.

He was decent but like most of our players he is far too inconstant.

He's got the ability to be a good player

Played well, another bizarre decision from
Clement that he came off and Dessers stayed on.

Missed 2 chances, one a sitter.

However it’s amazing how different players can do the same thing and it’s considered differently. Sterling also missed a good chance early (and still had a great game

Its sad how the standards have dropped at the club where a player like Silva has a decent game and we are commending him. If he scores on his chances, especially if he switches to his right foot on the first chance, the game becomes totally different and for once we put some pressure on them.

I thought he played well. He was up for it, looked to take the game to them when he had the ball, and played well.

Disapointed he missed two good chances but he did play well.

Worked his socks off until he was subbed in the second half. but still shat it when presented with a great chance in the first.

Silva was average in a poor showing side , because he tried a bit more than some doesnt mean he had a good game.

Wont go down particularly well but be had a good game. Tracked back, was an out ball and troubled their lizard of a right back all afternoon

Too slow

Thank you for your effort Fabio but you are simply not good enough. I wish you well for the future which, hopefully, will not be at Ibrox.

He SHAT a free header looking for a pen.

Can't wait to see the back of him.
I cannot believe the amount of people trying to talk up his performance!!

Two chances at 0-0 and he’s not hit the target with either!! He’s about four yards out for the header, it’s a criminal miss! And he was absolutely too fixed on diving instead of scoring

He was decent going forward but a man down defensively. Almost never tracked his man.
Was partly responsible for the first goal let O`Reilly run off him and left Barasic two on one on numerous occasions

This is where we are at now that players having a 7/10 gets praised

Deary me
Totally agree it shows you where we are when you see some of the comments saying players did well. Outwith Butland and Sterling none of them should be near a Rangers team

Was he helping bug eyes when he was down with cramp?

We need players who hate that mob.

Yep, and that was after an incident in the first half where their RB ushered the ball out for a goal kick under pressure from Silva and when Silva was giving it the “fair play mate” routine and went for a pat on the back their RB just shoved him aside dismissively.

Not that I necessarily expect a loan player with no connection to the club who knows he isn’t going to be here next season to be snarling away at them but it’s symptomatic of the bigger problem we have in these games. We are weak and far too soft.

He was decent enough. Total sitter with the header though and should probably have scored the other chance.

I'm not exactly his biggest fan but apart from the absolute sitter he missed in the first half, he was probably our best outfield player today...and that says it all really!
:(

Defending wise he is lazy, Matt O’Reily ran past him to receive the ball for their first goal, he had a good few attacks that caused them problems, not for me next season

He tracked back, then just let the runner go anyway and pointed to folk to take them. So he’d have been as well not bothering.
He should’ve scored 1 at least
If he hadn’t shat himself it was an easy header into the net.

I cant wait for the summer so I don’t have to see him again.

He played well but should have scored that chance or at least got it on target.

Back