Fabio Silva tonight - two goals and two assists

Hopefully the boy comes back from international games with the fire in the belly to smash us over the line and brings 56 home.

Looks like he has found his MOJO again

Thanks.
As much as I don’t wish to bring them into positive threads about us, I did think on seeing him on the RTV feature with his dog that he was young and probably often on his own.
So, good that he has a familiar face and peer at hand, even if it is a cun.t.
Young rich footballer , I’m sure he’ll have enough women fighting to keep him entertained in his free time .

So long as they don't come back injured, positive performances at international level should be good news for us with player recognition, value and confidence. Just a shame Silva is on the books of another team. Another loan spell would be nice though.

Can’t see us keeping him for next season , even if Wolves want him out on another loan they will want him playing in England with a few championship teams interested

He played as a striker...
Scored/tapped in from on the goal line after guys shot came off both bar and post.
First assist was a shy that the defender headed into the box and the Portuguese guy scored.
Second assist was superb play in the box, his cross was deflected off the defender and landed at the Portuguese guy to score.
Won the penalty and slotted it away nicely.
Overall he looked unplayable at times and will have a major say in the remaining games of the season.

Edit: just seen they are saying Santos first strike was given as having gone in. Footage I watched is inconclusive.

Also about position. He and Santos were swapping position between centre and left.

Last edited:
A good player that will get better with age, I hope he'll be with us next season but I dont think he will be.

Too lightweight and won't score goals.:rolleyes:

He's now top goalscorer in the U21 qualifiers I believe, with 8 goals in 5 games. He's some player and will only get better at better.

I think he'll be at Ibrox next season on another loan.

Last edited:
Back