Fair play the ten men

The cynic in me says we immediately played better when we went down to 10 as the pressure was off and we were beat
Don’t you think we scrambled ok in the last 10 or 15 mins they were burst despite being plus a player .
I think it’s fair to give the players a little credit they did not wilt which as I understand it is the OPs main point

Did we defend well? If that Idah wasn’t so shite they could have scored 4/5.
Sorry to repeat this but xG doesn’t show that Winkie . I’m not saying those weren’t chances but they weren’t as good as people have thought clearly otherwise that stat would say so . Plus the fact they don’t have a good player is there problem they have signed enough .

All of them since the red. They worked hard and battled and actually defended well. We just didn’t have enough going forward which been saying all year (add in injuries).

We slowed them down and it worked because they struggled to regain that pace at the end, we just massively missed any quality.

We’ve lost the league, but that wasn’t based on the second half. We’d all have done different subs or tactics but you can argue it nearly worked out.

Big decisions to make for the cup final though
Glorious fucking failure yay.

Back