Not open for further replies.

atcolin

Administrator
Staff member
Official Ticketer
aQFUXLU_d.jpg

Unbelievable lol

Right so who's off to Turkey? :)

Not a fan of the hummel in the middle so hoping that's not a resemblance of the proper top. The colour scheme on the other hand......

A lot of Turkish markets get their clothing straight from the manufacturers. The likes of Nike, Adidas, etc have a lot of their t-shirts and so on made in Turkish factories, and the workers often nab stuff or work late and sell it on. May be completely wrong here, but there is a chance that's the real deal.

I go to Mehmets Boutique every year

Fantastic mother and son who own it

Definitely be picking one of these up in October

A lot of Turkish markets get their clothing straight from the manufacturers. The likes of Nike, Adidas, etc have a lot of their t-shirts and so on made in Turkish factories, and the workers often nab stuff or work late and sell it on. May be completely wrong here, but there is a chance that's the real deal.

A genuine fake.

Doesn’t look that much different from the last orange kit so pretty good hope we get one makes a lot of sense I for one will definitely be buying it

Am not even sure the picture of the fake, is genuine!

Even if it is, mind folk got fake home kits of the blue Puma one to avoid the SD purchase, and they were awful!

I know we always use home tops in games against the ambulance chasers but I think we should change that to this kit.

There better be orange socks to go with it as well :D

It's not been a good day four our 'ITKs' :eek: but I'm sure the story doing the rounds was that there would be no orange strip - at least not this year. Maybe next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back