Falkirk Herald Hatchet Job

Fitba Juice

"While it appears the vandalism is some kind of tribute to Rangers FC recently winning the league title, there is some confusion over the design of some of the creations, which seem to resemble the French national flag."

Hurting much?

Is it a free paper or do people actually make a positive decision to purchase The Falkirk Herald?

"While it appears the vandalism is some kind of tribute to Rangers FC recently winning the league title, there is some confusion over the design of some of the creations, which seem to resemble the French national flag."

Hurting much?
Union Flags would have been on display as well - an indicator of it having the square root of fu.ck all to do with France.

But the "reporter" already knew that.

They actually had a "reporter" live on Facebook yesterday on the "scene of the vandalism" in Bo'ness, some daft lady's front bottom standing videoing painted kerb stones as if it was an ongoing incident:)):)):))

It's a joke of a paper, folk used to only buy it to read the obituaries to see who'd died, it was popular in its day but is dying a slow death now, its Facebook page is regularly ridiculed as its mosty regurgitated stories from the Scotsman now.

IbczeEY.jpg

They actually had a "reporter" live on Facebook yesterday on the "scene of the vandalism" in Bo'ness, some daft lady's front bottom standing videoing painted kerb stones as if it was an ongoing incident:)):)):))

It's a joke of a paper, folk used to only buy it to read the obituaries to see who'd died, it was popular in its day but is dying a slow death now, its Facebook page is regularly ridiculed as its mosty regurgitated stories from the Scotsman now.
I done work experience there when I was at school (my family took us to florida when the selection process was on and I came back to no other options!) First day they had me reading The Sun and Daily Record looking for stories linked to the Falkirk area so they could re-hash them for the Thursday publication.
Not surprised they are in a bad way.

Can feel them hurting from here in Kilwinning. Feel no sorrow though, only joy! Aaaaaahhhhh! and relax!

Yes what a glorious season it has been. All this hurt emanating from tims everywhere from sinn fein to that clown in Hollywood(whose name I have forgotten already) to dear Rosa in Holyrood and now to downmarket junk mail publications in Falkirk. It‘s like the icing on a great big giant chocolate cake for me.

Best season ever. :))

I done work experience there when I was at school (my family took us to florida when the selection process was on and I came back to no other options!) First day they had me reading The Sun and Daily Record looking for stories linked to the Falkirk area so they could re-hash them for the Thursday publication.
Not surprised they are in a bad way.
I used to deliver it as part of my paper round in Camelon in the late 80's, was an extra round after school as it didn't come out until lunchtime, was good as all the auld yins that bought it were good at tipping!

The kerb stones are horizontal, whereas the French flag's stripes are vertical so not alike at all. But then I guess it's hard for that reporter to see through his tears of grief.

He’s right, I was worried that some people would be scratching their thick craniums thinking, “why are folk painting the french flag on the kerb?” Come to think of it it also resembles the Russian flag.

It is a new safety feature from the council to help people with limited eyesight see the kerbs, bright kerbs are less of a tripping hazard because they can see them better.

Reactions: WBD
I think I went to school with that reporter. He was never a football fan was into American Football (Chicago Bears IIRC) if it’s him

The seeth is palpable in that media students puff piece.

You can just imagine him thinking, my fellow Tim's will love this wee dig I'm squeezing in. It will annoy the Rangers supporters as well.

Hahahaha . Au contraire. We revel in your pain.

The Falkirk Herald didn’t report the Tim’s on Sunday with all those fireworks.
Celebrating scoring their first goal against us and getting their first point from us this season.

Here was me thinking, I could swear blind that Falkirk play in red white and blue. Does the Herald not know the colours of the local team? Or are they aficionados of ‘The Shite’, oops sorry, ‘The Shire’?

Hurting much?
The pain is palpable and all the sweeter for it. Not a hatchet job though and more akin to being savaged by a dead sheep.

It actually makes the pavement and the intersection more noticeable they should be thanking whoever did it as accidents could be reduced because of the heightened awareness.;)

I remember when I was a kid, Rangers flags were always blue, white and red. Now it’s the opposite. Anyone know why?

Back