Falkirk Herald Hatchet Job

Lived in Falkirk all my life and I don't know one single person who reads it. And anyway, anyone with half a brain would know its got eff all to do with France.

Article will have been read more times than any other in the papers history due to being posted on here.

I am not a big fan of graffiti and permanent damage to public places, flags, bunting, fireworks etc are fine. But painting public places is both illegal and antagonistic to the wider population which equals bad PR for us as a support.

Sometimes it is us that are wrong and not every journalist that takes a pop at us, civic pride should dictate that one maintains both the law and the aesthetic value of their surroundings...Painting the streets or indeed daubing slogans goes against both.

We are the ones who claim to be law abiding citizens after all.

Hahaha.

What a blue, white and riddie for that comic.

Bitter mhankie wrote that from his upstairs bedroom in his mum’s house

The pain in that childlike rant is just glorious :))

Easy amigo - no offence intended.

I was under the impression that Shire fans call themselves ‘The Shite’ in a self-deprecating way. Did they not have a fanzine titled as such back in the day?
No probs mate. I took it the way it was intended. Gotta love a club that was formed as Bainsford Britannia.

A paper that was only decent for the hatches, matches and dispatches. Or checking the court pages and recognising people you were at school with.
And apart from the despatched, I,ve been in every fuckin g section!!
Thought it had shut down years ago.

No probs mate. I took it the way it was intended. Gotta love a club that was formed as Bainsford Britannia.
I thought as much mate - just erred on the side of caution to be sure.

That was their original name eh? Every day’s a school day and all that. :)

Incidentally, are they looking like getting back to the big time sooner rather than later?

I thought as much mate - just erred on the side of caution to be sure.

That was their original name eh? Every day’s a school day and all that. :)

Incidentally, are they looking like getting back to the big time sooner rather than later?
No because as you said they are in fact shite. :D :p :D

Today's update.
We need crap like this like a hole in the head. Regardless of whether it is probably kids or not, I’d much rather that this stuff was the preserve of the other mhob if at all.

Back