Falkirk Players Test Positive Ahead of Sunday’s game

Enjoyable twist, bye to the QF, no TV money for that scummy club and it goes without saying I wish their players a speedy recovery. Let's see what happens, would have to organise a bounce game as the likes of Itten, Hagi and Zungu would need to see minutes

Rumour going around falkirks testing is a joke.
I really hope Rangers get assurances before we travel.
I don’t think Falkirk players are regularly tested so I doubt their ‘testing is a joke’. My understanding was that they were only tested this week due to playing a top flight team.

Can‘t say I keep an eye on the lower leagues right enough, just something that stuck in my mind from earlier in the season and the group stage matches.

I used to think our jokes on here about mentally challengeds claiming there was a conspiracy re. us and covid were just that, jokes.

Then I realised that a good number of them genuinely think we're infecting teams and keeping our own rampant infections hush-hush. Amazing stuff.
I Can't wait till they find out about Aribos "stomach bug"

Remember the poets banner...?

image.jpg

Be careful what you wish for...

Why would It be off?. Did you miss every other game we’ve played this season :))
I think what he was referring to was that other teams have forfeited cup games this season due to having players out.
However, as it’s only two Falkirk players that’s not going to be an issue at this time.

And quite rightly to !

The word COVID was first used by the Knights Templars during the crusaders in the 11th century, but they wrote everything down in code using a semi quasi language of ancient greek, Latin and Hebrew, in modern English it translates to MASON

Now that research is over I'm away to find out what CEIL CENNON translates to in the KT language

Every time we are due to play a team a few players seem to test positive. It’s a miracle we haven’t had cases yet.
This is the first fixture Falkirk have had to test for (Non-Prem teams dont have to for league games). Not a huge shock it picked up one or two tbh.

So when they were tested, surley had trained day before with rest of squad.

Or even that day, how do the rest not have to self isolate?

Want the game for the players not getting minutes, not if it means risking players picking it due to Falkirk.

Hope they are all ok
But bloody hell have we played anyone not affected?

Only a matter of time before someone in our team gets

So when they were tested, surley had trained day before with rest of squad.

Or even that day, how do the rest not have to self isolate?

Want the game for the players not getting minutes, not if it means risking players picking it due to Falkirk.
Tested yesterday I believe. Rest weren't within close contact for a sustained period to require self-isolation.

Back