Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Middleton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dickson

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • King

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
I actually think Hagi and Itten have done ok. Really glad to see them get some minutes in as you can see both are talented.

Itten needs a goal and Hagi hasnt been quite as sharp but still an easy 6 out of 10 if not a bit higher.

Dickson is a very exciting prospect

Dicksen has looked really confident on the ball, Leon had a great delivery into the box and Middleton has threatened in flashes from left back. Really solid performance and loving the rotation.

Good professional performance, great that a few of the younger players got game time. Job well done , well played Rangers. Home draw please.

Cannot complain about that result at all. Very professional performance.

4 goals and a clean sheet on another shitting pitch. Some crackers in there as well. Defoe's goal was a lovely finish as was Tav's. Bassey's was great reactions. Barisic's was a peach of a strike.

We'll take that easy.

Wasn't talking about team selection mate. Was talking about the denigration of the league cup.

I'm pretty sure we'll have a strong team out. It's important we keep winning because it breeds confidence that we can take on anything in our way. A loss would show doubt and it would bring the roof down in this place.

I also disagree strongly with your final statement. The squad is strong enough these days that we might not always see our own first picks on the park but we are content with what SG sees as the men for the job.
So was he right, or was he full of it? ;) o_O

Ideal. Good win, get some of the squad players some time on the pitch, and bring a couple of the youngsters on.

Decent win without really playing well. Controlled the game and a few young ones got a run out. Liked the look of Dickson.

A training game with some very good quality goals.

Main positives we’re Zungu who I thought looks very athletic and is always looking to get the ball forward and not just play the easy pass. Also thought Bassey and Dicksen did very well.

Itten and Hagi look a bit short of confidence and are maybe trying a bit too hard just now.

Decent performance another win and another clean sheet.
Took a few knocks hope Barker is the only casualty, although it tough on him.
would have liked to have seen Hagi and Itten get on the scoresheet though

Back