Family season ticket ?

Paulmcn21

Afternoon guys,
My boy is getting to that age now he wants to go to games and wanting to possibly get family season ticket but I am unsure if this will cover both me and him or will I need to try get individual for us both ?

Cheers lads

You’d both need a ticket mate. Worth getting him on the waiting list and needs to join MyGers for this I believe.

Ah ok mate,
Guessing because he is junior and with me he will get seat alongside me?
We both have Mygers aswel

Depends on when two seats together become available, that’s the hard part. But worth getting him on the waiting list in the meantime and go from there. Good luck!

As above, get both of you on waiting list. Problem will be two seats together becoming available. Hope all goes well though!

As above, get both of you on waiting list. Problem will be two seats together becoming available. Hope all goes well though!
Do we still have a parent & child or family section ? I, perhaps wrongly, assumed as kids grew and stopped being kids they were moved out that section which continually freed up seats there. I suppose that just causes issues elsewhere in where to put people so perhaps i'm talking shit :eek:

Do we still have a parent & child or family section ? I, perhaps wrongly, assumed as kids grew and stopped being kids they were moved out that section which continually freed up seats there. I suppose that just causes issues elsewhere in where to put people so perhaps i'm talking shit :eek:
Broomloan rear is family stand

Broomloan rear is family stand
yep, so are you moved out when your kid reaches a certain age ? If so that must free up seats for people like to OP each season ? I'd assume that most people will have seats beside their kids as well, hence freeing up pairs of tickets each season.

You’re correct adult & child both get moved when child reaches 18, assuming there are places elsewhere.

yep, so are you moved out when your kid reaches a certain age ? If so that must free up seats for people like to OP each season ? I'd assume that most people will have seats beside their kids as well, hence freeing up pairs of tickets each season.
Only if they can be accommodated elsewhere together, so its a slower process than one may think

Your correct adult & child both get moved when child reaches 18, assuming there are places elsewhere.
There is a bit of leeway as they can’t find other sections with seats together. Some people are still in the section and are 21.

I think you can also get 2 adult tickets per 1 child.

Some people also just change the name and dob on the seats to keep the adult and child tickets.

Only if you can be moved together I believe so again the getting two seats together is a problem

Also I stay down in England now and my boy is still up the road, so for a while now I’ve been coming up for games but trying to get tickets for us has been hard as getting a ticket on here is really difficult for any games tbh.
Wanting to get both of us season tickets or if the family ticket is possible then get that.
But I am unsure how family ticket works ?
Means the games I can’t attend I can happily help someone else out on here etc

There are a lot of grown up kids in the family section now although nowhere to be moved to.

My boy is 11 so is family ticket way to go or separate ?
No,you both need to be MyGers members with your own Rangers numbers.
You both need to apply to join the waiting list.
Then after all season ticket renewals and Seat transfers are completed in the summer,they offer any available seats as “new” season tickets seats,but they can only offer what is available and the seats are offered on a points basis from highest points down.

Last edited:
No,you both need to be MyGers members with your own Rangers numbers.
You both need to apply to join the waiting list.
Then after all season ticket renewals and Seat transfers are completed in the summer,they off any available seats as “new” season tickets seats,but they can only offer what is available and the seats are offered on a points basis from highest points down.
Ah ok mate, thanks for clearing that up for me.
Well fingers crossed

I tried to get a move to the family section last season and was told there were no spaces. I asked what happens when the kid is too old for the section, they should get moved but there's no space in the stadium to accommodate because of high renewals. The person I spoke to didn't seem to grasp that I was offering 2 seats that someone could move to in return for me getting in the family section.

I tried to get a move to the family section last season and was told there were no spaces. I asked what happens when the kid is too old for the section, they should get moved but there's no space in the stadium to accommodate because of high renewals. The person I spoke to didn't seem to grasp that I was offering 2 seats that someone could move to in return for me getting in the family section.
That’s crap mate,
It’s shame that there is limited amount of tickets and Mygers access is basically non existent.

I struggle to get tickets to take my buy even to the non desirable games.

Back