Fan Engagement Update

@Greg Marshall Did these sessions go ahead and did the results ever get posted on the website as I don't remember seeing anything?

If anyone went along what was the attendance and format like?

@Greg Marshall Did these sessions go ahead and did the results ever get posted on the website as I don't remember seeing anything?

I applied to go along to one but never heard anything back, didn’t hear of what happened at them either.

We've had some changes that resulted in a few of the sessions being delayed. I'm looking to pick up on the sessions in Northern Ireland, London, and an additional one in Blackpool. Those who applied for the previous sessions will be contact

We have also brought in our fan liaisons who have been a great addition so far on matchdays and I'm working on training them up and integrating them into the sessions where possible.

We've had some changes that resulted in a few of the sessions being delayed. I'm looking to pick up on the sessions in Northern Ireland, London, and an additional one in Blackpool. Those who applied for the previous sessions will be contact

We have also brought in our fan liaisons who have been a great addition so far on matchdays and I'm working on training them up and integrating them into the sessions where possible.
Will the Blackpool one be advertised?

How about something as simple as a toilet seat instead of a pish stained block of wood that’s been there for about 20 years?
If we are looking at something simple they could stop taking weeks to stick a programme in an envelope and post it to us and only after contacting them half a dozen times :))

We shouldn't need fan engagement sessions, working groups, etc for simple things like putting sufficient soap and paper towels in the toilets.

They spend too much time talking and too little time just doing.

Back