Fans Displays in the Broomloan

Twosignals

I was just wondering an appropriate Worded Display for our non Achieving/Gutless Squad of supposed footballers. The displays have been brilliant in the past, however even they must be pissed off, I wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest, if there was a poignant display directed at the team?

Will never happen but I’d rather a silent protest along with banners or even an empty stadium for the last home game of the season. Until the board get the message that we won’t put up with mediocrity nothing will change.

I’m still boiling I’ll be there on Sunday I’m probably part of the bigger problem keep ploughing money into rangers every single season it’s a disease.

Will never happen but I’d rather a silent protest along with banners or even an empty stadium for the last home game of the season. Until the board get the message that we won’t put up with mediocrity nothing will change.

I’m still boiling I’ll be there on Sunday I’m probably part of the bigger problem keep ploughing money into rangers every single season it’s a disease.
Too late for next season, STs have been renewed. They have our money, they don't care.

I'd be for a big cinch logo sign. That will upset the board more than a silent protest

Did we get an empty stadium while rats were killing us and robbing us blind within

I very much doubt the board and certainly the manager, will be unaware that the squad isn't good enough, either in ability or mentality. The board fukd up by allowing Beale free reign to buy (and keep and sell) who he wanted last summer. Taking all the ins and outs into consideration, it was a disastrous transfer window. They took the first step in putting that right by bagging Beale early and putting Clement in place. It's up to him to fix it, or start fixing it, in the summer. If making flags slagging off the players (the same players being hero worshipped about 2 weeks ago) makes you feel better about yourself, fill your boots. Just don't confuse that with the belief you're actually achieving anything, other than giving other clubs a right good laugh.

The singing section is being moved to the front and centre of the Copeland , ultimately that was the most important thing to many , they’ll be no Motherwell away type demonstrations again towards players or board , you could get relegated and there won’t be a peep

The singing section is being moved to the front and centre of the Copeland , ultimately that was the most important thing to many , they’ll be no Motherwell away type demonstrations again towards players or board , you could get relegated and there won’t be a peep
The Sydney cup protest at Dundee and board protest at Motherwell away were required at the time.

Both were done away from home. Not sure what the relevance of them being moved to Copland has to do with it?

There is currently no need for Motherwell scale protest.

Not entirely sure the point you’re trying to make. Especially your last sentence.

What more can the board do?? Please tell me.
Frankly some of their decisions have caused us to end up in this position.

We’ve got a £10m+ facility that we can’t host AGMs or player of the year awards in. A pointless vanity project that required them to get the begging-bowl out to our mega wealthy fans to get it over the line

They were also the reason Beale was given free reign to sign utter duds for the best part £13m+ who are all absolutely useless

Frankly some of their decisions have caused us to end up in this position.

We’ve got a £10m+ facility that we can’t host AGMs or player of the year awards in. A pointless vanity project that required them to get the begging-bowl out to our mega wealthy fans to get it over the line

They were also the reason Beale was given free reign to sign utter duds for the best part £13m+ who are all absolutely useless
So players funds aren't a issue? That's on beale ,he was the so called football man,one look at Sam lammers and deseers Wikipedia would tell you all you need to know about them.

So players funds aren't an issue? That's on beale ,he was the so called football man,one look at Sam lammers and deseers Wikipedia would tell you all you need to know about them.
Our wages are higher than Celtics. The board allowed an inexperienced manager to lead player recruitment. That is absolutely their fault

I detest Beale but he should’ve never been given that sort of autonomy. Beale is to blame but the board are more culpable for allowing it to happen

5112.jpg

Protesting because we dropped points.

They aren't very good footballers guys. They are ok, better than most in this league, but not as good as some others. That means occasionally they will lose or draw games.

I don't like it, but protests won't make John Lundstram turn faster or Dessers control a ball. They are not good.

They aren't very good footballers guys. They are ok, better than most in this league, but not as good as some others. That means occasionally they will lose or draw games.

I don't like it, but protests won't make John Lundstram turn faster or Dessers control a ball. They are not good.
Quality isn't the only issue in these last to games.
Effort, hunger, desire, fight, attitude etc, etc, etc.

I don't like it, but protests won't make John Lundstram turn faster or help Dessers become a footballer. They are not good.
Fixed that for you, mate.

Last edited:
Back