Fans focus group with Castore

Barbarossa

Official Ticketer
Dear MyGers Member,

Rangers and Castore are delighted to be hosting a fans focus group at Ibrox Stadium on the 9th September between 5:00pm and 6:30pm.

This session will cover areas such as:

Product feedback

New product ideas for this season, our 150th anniversary season and beyond

Ideas for the online and store shopping experience

MyGers retail benefits

Q&A with Castore & Rangers

Due to social distancing measures, we are unfortunately very restricted with the number of places we can offer to the session. As is common for our feedback sessions, we anticipate that demand to attend the session will be high and as such, we expect that we will need to run a random ballot.

Successful participants will be contacted on Monday 7th September with more details.

This first feedback session is exclusive to MyGers Members and you can register an interest in attending by clicking here.

We look forward to introducing additional feedback sessions in the near future, including via zoom so that fans not based in Glasgow can be involved.

Finally.

This was needed.

80Gd.gif

Fair play that they're not hiding. It won't be pleasant for Castore, but they could have just as easily shat out of it. At least they're showing a willingness to listen, and hopefully learn.

I would hope no one embarrasses themselves. This should still be a place where people act with dignity and decency whilst getting across their point. Folk can't go along to this as if Tom Beahon has shagged their wife.

It will depend on who gets drawn in the ballot.

If it’s bad experience Bears!
If it’s happy Bears
Bears who want to be involved for 150 th anniversary

Due to limited numbers some Bears will be unhappy at the outcome either way.

Whoever gets picked. I have not applied as I have bought nothing from them so don't feel it's appropriate to apply. I just hope they have the facts of the problems they have had present them in an accurate and measured way so show them what they have done wrong and what they need to do to get it back on track. Being aggressive will not work and be ignored. We have to make it clear in a professional manner that we expect a professional service , which we will support in a way few if any other teams would but they have to get back on track quickly with no more rubbish from them .

Fair play that they're not hiding. It won't be pleasant for Castore, but they could have just as easily shat out of it. At least they're showing a willingness to listen, and hopefully learn.

I would hope no one embarrasses themselves. This should still be a place where people act with dignity and decency whilst getting across their point. Folk can't go along to this as if Tom Beahon has shagged their wife.

I imagine the club has given them no choice.

They have tried to hide so far. This won’t be pretty.

This might well be what's needed as far as castore and the grievances the fans have are concerned.
Hopefully lead to big improvements next year.

If anyone is attending re the 150th can you propose that if they produce an anniversary kit.i.e. a replica of the white founding fathers one that tjis is in place for the 2 seasons that cover the anniversary year?
They can change the home or 3rd kit each year but feel this is important. Imo of course

I really hope they get hit with the specific details, and the lies they have told us and ask why they have lied in the face of facts provided to them.

I’m up for hearing what they have to say, however isn’t it a requirement of having a Zoom meeting that you need to have a book shelve in the background?

Reactions: VGM
Would like to see H&H and sherbrook loyal posing the questions.

Not a bad call. @sherbrook_loyal in particular given his experiences.

This has a lot of potential to turn into nothing more than a rabble with lots of anger and shouting and finger-pointing. Whilst the anger is justified a night of chaos is going to solve little. Its going to need a strong person in the Chair and a degree of common-sense from those fortunate enough to come out of the ballot.

Let's hope they have used their time in silence constructively and can start to win back fans trust.

“Hands up, we were ill prepared (limited time for design/launch, Covid and demand). We’ll make the best of this bad situation but please judge us on next summers kit release where we’ll have zero excuse not to deliver. If we’re still coming up short, rangers have a free get out clause”

That’s what I’d like to hear from them! I’m willing to give them a free hit this year (albeit continue to try and right their wrongs).
Absolutely no excuses next year. None at all.

It remains to be seen if this is a protected event or people can actually voice their opinions. Half think it will be more marketing bull on their part.

Back