Fans forum report from 4 lads

That is what was suggested but also said they are open to changing depending on general view because the allocation will be larger.
Thanks, wasn't clear on if it meant what it is currently or going forward

It should be gold only tbh if it would guarantee everyone in gold one out of two and then balloting the rest but club will keep a huge percent no doubt

It should be gold only tbh if it would guarantee everyone in gold one out of two and then balloting the rest but club will keep a huge percent no doubt

No it wouldn’t. Gold is approx 3600 at present. Parkhead allocation will be about 2800, half of which go to MyGers

Reactions: MrJ

I agree to an extent, of course Gold mygers members deserve the higher category games as a reward for their loyalty, they’re not in gold by chance. However if it is gold only then other CAT A games should be opened up to priority for those who didn’t get a Celtic ticket then silver and bronze IMO or else you’re facing a very real possibility that it’s a “closed shop” (yeah that term is back) for big games.

Last edited:
The people that are all being moved in the Broomloan so that we can accommodate more rabids should be allocated tickets first for the games at parkhead.
Throw in the folk getting moved from CF as well? Since let’s face it the 5% would never be happening with the UB in the BF as the Police & likely the club wouldn’t trust them in that close proximity.

5% is 3000.

The allocation Feyenoord and others got for Parkhead was just over 2800. The statement that came out said it would be “around 5%”.

Even if we did get 3000 it still wouldn’t be enough for gold to be guaranteed a ticket

The allocation Feyenoord and others got for Parkhead was just over 2800. The statement that came out said it would be “around 5%”.

Even if we did get 3000 it still wouldn’t be enough for gold to be guaranteed a ticket
The Rangers statement said 5%, the SPFL statement said around 5%.

As @Gringotts Dragon says realistically only about 40% of the allocation will go to mygers, say 1200 each game. No way they’re capping the number in gold at 2400
Even if you miss out, the chances are greatly increased over the subsequent seasons. Mygers allocation before was approximately 250 tickets. It will be over 4x more than that now. I think they’ll open it up to all tiers anyway

The people who are desperate for us to go to nike or adidas are going to be disappointed because we are not leaving Castore any time soon as they run our retail with little cost to the Club

I think they are doing a good job these days. There are loads of training kits that my boy has picked up in sales that he wears all the time as well as having a the home and away strips from release time. I think the value is decent, the stuff looks good and tbh I've no complaints now (I had plenty at the outset).

Hearing that this deal is working financially for us too I see no reason to change kit supplier.

Subway is a good shout. It’s pretty ridiculous the crushing that goes on.A good few old guys had to get off a few stops before Ibrox at the last old firm game as they were really struggling.

Last edited:
So based on that response, Celtic will be gold only? Or was the club rep meaning it was gold only when it was 700 but they’ll need to revisit that decision?

Clarity would be helpful
I took it that it would be the biggest part of the mygers allocation would be for gold only but they would look at a smaller allocation for silver and bronze tiers because of the increased allocation

I took it that it would be the biggest part of the mygers allocation would be for gold only but they would look at a smaller allocation for silver and bronze tiers because of the increased allocation
Would be quite amusing them justifying gold only for an increased Parkhead allocation but Hearts 576 being open to all tiers

Back