Fantasy Premier League - Code to join in thread

Lankyncfc

Will anyone be creating Fantasy Football Premier League, as I really enjoyed the H2H league last season.

JOIN CODE - d0z4cf

We usually have a couple of free FollowFollow Leagues going plus at least one free head-to-head league. I think a poster called Wullie ran one of them.

If the organisers recreate their league, and you were in it last year, you should be automatically rejoined.

Big question is do you stick Ben White in as a budget defender... Had already picked mine, but I've clearly missed something since he's going for £50m... & whether he deserves it or not, can just see his price shoot up anytime he crosses the white line lol!

Big question is do you stick Ben White in as a budget defender... Had already picked mine, but I've clearly missed something since he's going for £50m... & whether he deserves it or not, can just see his price shoot up anytime he crosses the white line lol!
I have. Budget defender in a team at the top half of the League. A large number of others will have him as well so probably no real differential but if Arsenal start well, and you don’t have him, you could be priced out as his value increases. Bench fodder most weeks until I see how Arsenal are shaping up.

To this all i can say is:

FFS!

(Fantasy Football Scotland)

Check it out, great wee app for Spfl fantasy football for anyone like me who is sick of giving the bloated English Premiership any more attention. If we want a better TV deal for our league, then we had better start watching and betting on it ourselves (including and in addition to our own games obviously) as no-one else will.

FFS!

Check it out, great wee app for Spfl fantasy football for anyone like me who is sick of giving the bloated English Premiership any more attention. If we want a better TV deal for our league, then we had better start watching and betting on it ourselves (including and in addition to our own games obviously) as no-one else will.
Betting on it? Use it and lose it :))

FFS!

Tried it the season before last and it was atrocious, they pulled the plug after about 4 weeks, didn't bother going back to it last season.

Tried it the season before last and it was atrocious, they pulled the plug after about 4 weeks, didn't bother going back to it last season.

I did the same, but last season ran perfectly. I couldn't fault it if I'm honest. It was brand new 2 years back from a team with no prior experience so decided I'd cut them some slack. It payed off last year and they have even added to the product this year.

I did the same, but last season ran perfectly. I couldn't fault it if I'm honest. It was brand new 2 years back from a team with no prior experience so decided I'd cut them some slack. It payed off last year and they have even added to the product this year.
I used it last season and will do again this season, sadly I'm too staunch to pick any vermin players and with only 3 Rangers players I'm usually garbage at getting points.
Never done the EPL one, will give it a try. Hopefully better than the Uefa Euros one in the Summer which I found dross

Was it @wullie13 who setup one of the FF leagues last season? I’m sure we usually have two free to enter ones on the go, and one of them - maybe wullie’s - has been a regular for years. Hope he renews it.

i never ran last years, had mine for years but my account got hacked or whatever before last season and someone else had control of my followfollow league last season so no idea what will happen to my old league this season its down to whoever has/took control last season, if they dont cancel it then it should auto renew, i never bothered starting another

i never ran last years, had mine for years but my account got hacked or whatever before last season and someone else had control of my followfollow league last season so no idea what will happen to my old league this season its down to whoever has/took control last season, if they dont cancel it then it should auto renew, i never bothered starting another
What a strange turn of events mate?:eek:

I see there's a Follow Follow Select league been created by someone and my squad has been automatically entered into it with many more familiar names in there also.
I usually create a 'head to head' league myself and will do so again this year shortly.
Preferably I like to keep the league relatively small with a limit of around 20 teams involved.
Unlike 'Classic' leagues there is no automatic entry into the H2H for those who took part last year, it's basically first come first served, there's no money to be won or anything it's just a bit of fun.
I will return to this thread with code and details to join as soon as.
Watch this space. :)

I see there's a Follow Follow Select league been created by someone and my squad has been automatically entered into it with many more familiar names in there also.
I usually create a 'head to head' league myself and will do so again this year shortly.
Preferably I like to keep the league relatively small with a limit of around 20 teams involved.
Unlike 'Classic' leagues there is no automatic entry into the H2H for those who took part last year, it's basically first come first served, there's no money to be won or anything it's just a bit of fun.
Can you please give me the details to join, as I have not been readmitted to the league.

If you could PM when the H2H league is up and running, because I enjoyed that the most.

Thanks in and advance.

FFS!

I joined it last season have done so again for this one. Sitting a proud 2,791st in the Rangers Fan League :)

Yup, I've been auto-joined to last years Follow Follow Select league in the English Fantasy Premier League. If you were in it last season and you renew your team with the same login details it will auto-rejoin you. Hoping for a better season this time around.

Patiently waiting for @Beer Belly Loyal to post the code for his H2H if its the free one I usually join.:)

I joined it last season have done so again for this one. Sitting a proud 2,791st in the Rangers Fan League :)

Glad your enjoying it. I'm just outside of top 600 in Gers league, but topping my group of mates so far. Still reckon I've made more bad choices than good so far!

Life goes on fellow FF members.

The code for the FF H2H league is...j2m4s1

This league has players competing against each other, makes Fantasy Football a little more interesting than the usual classic fantasy leagues because you can score low points in a week yet still win, again you can have a very good week only to face an opponent who faired far better than you.
3 points is all that matters here, luck plays a big part too, some you win, some you lose.
@Valley Bluenose is a fine player but last year he got a proper hiding most weeks, that can happen, very frustrating, been there.
Out of courtesy I'm linking @Lankyncfc to this post as he specifically asked me to let him know when this league would be up and running, there you go mate, be quick or you are history.
As said previously I prefer to keep this league to a maximum of 20 players, so its first come first served.
If you don't make the 20 you can start another one yourself and post it in here, I'll probably join it.
All the best fellow Bears and good luck for the future. :)

Life goes on fellow FF members.

The code for the FF H2H league is...j2m4s1

This league has players competing against each other, makes Fantasy Football a little more interesting than the usual classic fantasy leagues because you can score low points in a week yet still win, again you can have a very good week only to face an opponent who faired far better than you.
3 points is all that matters here, luck plays a big part too, some you win, some you lose.
@Valley Bluenose is a fine player but last year he got a proper hiding most weeks, that can happen, very frustrating, been there.
Out of courtesy I'm linking @Lankyncfc to this post as he specifically asked me to let him know when this league would be up and running, there you go mate, be quick or you are history.
As said previously I prefer to keep this league to a maximum of 20 players, so its first come first served.
If you don't make the 20 you can start another one yourself and post it in here, I'll probably join it.
All the best fellow Bears and good luck for the future. :)
I’m in mate. Can’t do any worse than last season, which was awful. My excuse is my mind was on ‘real’ footie rather than the Fantasy version.:)

Been running a Fantasy FPL league for a number of years , there’s a few from on here play.
It’s £50 entry fee with various prizes on offer throughout the season , if there’s anyone interested PM me and I’ll send you the details
Cheers

Ben Foster picks himself for the Fantasy Premier League.

LOL, imagine being able to pick yourself for this?

Wonder if the likes of Bruno Fernandes or Mo Salah do this too?

Yea I just copy n pasted the code n somehow it wont work. Aye it's the official EPL one in using mate.
Try typing it in, just in case your C&P is inserting a blank space at the beginning or end.

If that doesn’t work then try it with a letter O instead of the zero ha ha. But I’m sure it’s a zero.

Reactions: CF4
Try typing it in, just in case your C&P is inserting a blank space at the beginning or end.

If that doesn’t work then try it with a letter O instead of the zero ha ha. But I’m sure it’s a zero.
Typing it in worked ha. I had even checked when c&p that there was no spaces but hey ho. Sorted now anyway cheers haha

Back