FARE - know thy enemy

I am afraid that keeping TBB and ditching a single word won't work.
I thought maybe it would, but too many idiots would ignore any new word and besides even if another word was enunciated clearly as we all belted it out in unison, it wouldn't wash.
They hate the song and have demonised it to such an extent that we would find it impossible to defend.

We are stuffed politically where we no longer have a platform, we lack any influence in the MSM and our enemies have control of the levers which dictate social fashions and mores.
But it matters not, we have more songs than any other club in the world and our songbook will continue to flourish.
I agree with you, but one by one our songbook will be banned by whatever means necessary. Wait until the neighbours around Ibrox complain about the noise and we will sit in silence watching the game.

Rightly or wrongly, Rangers are seen as a pro British and nominally politically soft conservative club. FARE are a far left pressure group, so it isn't difficult to see why they have a long running vendetta against us. My problem is UEFA blindly accepting anything FARE present before them regarding our club and support, and then issuing sanctions. Rangers must face FARE down or we'll face endless harassment, never mind ground closure.

Rightly or wrongly, Rangers are seen as a pro British and nominally politically soft conservative club. FARE are a far left pressure group, so it isn't difficult to see why they have a long running vendetta against us. My problem is UEFA blindly accepting anything FARE present before them regarding our club and support, and then issuing sanctions. Rangers must face FARE down or we'll face endless harassment, never mind ground closure.
Having just read their (FARE’s) website and seen some of the complete pish these woke sjw’s get in a frenzy over and thrive off of, this is something we must embark on as a matter of urgency.

They are complete freaks and are symptomatic of just how hollow, image obsessed and plastic football has become. Fuck modern football indeed if this is where it’s going. If FARE and the rest of of the delicate liberals have their way going to the game will be equivalent to a night at the ballet soon enough

i admire the op post as he is trying to find a way forward this is all about unity for all fans big mistakes have been made by some of us we must put our hands up and admit it even by way of an apology by one of the main fans group to eufa without any blame attached to them on it as its only a small minority that needs to change the songs we have got to mitigate whats coming down the line dave king apologised to steve clark last season this is not a sign of weakness this will be supporters trying to help our club and being responsible we have got to move forward not back to the dark days

The club can put FARE under the UEFA spotlight by asking when they've ever reported anti British racism and anti Protestant sectarianism to UEFA, a common feature at European games involving that mob across the city. If FARE reply that they've never done so, then there is our proof that they are biased and have their own agenda against Rangers.

The club can put FARE under the UEFA spotlight by asking when they've ever reported anti British racism and anti Protestant sectarianism to UEFA, a common feature at European games involving that mob across the city. If FARE reply that they've never done so, then there is our proof that they are biased and have their own agenda against Rangers.

The club will do what it’s done for generation absolutely nothing no spine.

First off I’m not condoning our fans behaviour or wanting a discussion about it. There’s plenty of threads on it already .

This is a look at FARE and a perceived agenda against Rangers .

The man in charge Piara Power ,has had to defend FARE before in accusations of anti Rangers bias. Our very own Martin Bain once said this of FARE

The club's chief executive, Martin Bain, said Rangers had never denied that sectarian singing was a problem but added: "This now has all the hallmarks of a deliberate and targeted campaign against the club.

Powar is married to a “passionate Celtic fan” . His wife once said this of Rangers

She said: "I've always had an affection for the underdog. But it never was going to be Rangers anyway - not since my schooldays when I remember these older guys coming to the school gates wearing Rangers tops and handing out leaflets supporting the BNP."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....row-chief-married-to-celtic-fan-1-1587410/amp

People complaining to FARE about pro ira chanting at Celtic had their personal details passed to Peter lawwell .

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/complaint-to-fare.51460/

MR Powar himself was involved in a racism row by calling an Asian person a “cocunut “

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.an...-after-coconut-jibe-sent-on-twitter.html/amp/
They are scum and need taken down.

We will do it Bob.

I won’t be holding my breath. All we’ve done is lie down and accept criticism. Rangers heritage is British and Presbyterian times change but the club should be able to remain proud of that heritage. There are clubs all over the world who have specific heritage which they can ‘celebrate’ from the scum to Barcelona why not us and would any of their boards accept that being attacked? I doubt it.

Ms Mir is indeed a liar

Oh and her wee brother used to be a thistle casual ffs
Did their family not have a van rental company?I mind that Asian guy that ran their mob.:)) A wee guy from the Briggs ran about with them.An utter fanny of a lad.

I don’t know if you realise this but the club is pathetically spineless in this regard. They have had countless opportunities to tackle haters and hypocrisy over the years but generally are as weak as hell or silent. The perfect target.

Many forecasted what was coming this season - and what scares me is coming long-term because of this spineless-cowardice. They simply don’t know they are in a propaganda war - never mind knowing how to fight in one.

Absolutely agree mate.

That’s why we are absolutely blootering into them in the child abuse thread. And we will not give in until we get justice.

We should do the same here. Somebody watch scum games & list their songs & chants. Ask why FARE aren’t reporting them ?
The club, or Club 1872, need to employ someone to do this in a professional manner, and not some random complaints from a few fans.

The club, or Club 1872, need to employ someone to do this in a professional manner, and not some random complaints from a few fans.

I don’t think the club doing it would be seen to be right but C1872 would be a good shout, given that they are fans, and this stems from the fans singing.

You may not be aware of the work going on behind the scenes I mentioned above but it’s a lot of very clever & committed people working tirelessly.

First off I’m not condoning our fans behaviour or wanting a discussion about it. There’s plenty of threads on it already .

This is a look at FARE and a perceived agenda against Rangers .

The man in charge Piara Power ,has had to defend FARE before in accusations of anti Rangers bias. Our very own Martin Bain once said this of FARE

The club's chief executive, Martin Bain, said Rangers had never denied that sectarian singing was a problem but added: "This now has all the hallmarks of a deliberate and targeted campaign against the club.

Powar is married to a “passionate Celtic fan” . His wife once said this of Rangers

She said: "I've always had an affection for the underdog. But it never was going to be Rangers anyway - not since my schooldays when I remember these older guys coming to the school gates wearing Rangers tops and handing out leaflets supporting the BNP."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....row-chief-married-to-celtic-fan-1-1587410/amp

People complaining to FARE about pro ira chanting at Celtic had their personal details passed to Peter lawwell .

https://www.followfollow.com/forum/threads/complaint-to-fare.51460/

MR Powar himself was involved in a racism row by calling an Asian person a “cocunut “

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.an...-after-coconut-jibe-sent-on-twitter.html/amp/
Where is the video of one of their number at the Emirates.

She would never support Rangers because she remembers BNP leaflets being handed out by men wearing Rangers tops.....and she's passionate about a team that the supporters openly support the ira ,and the club hide paedophilia........you couldn't make it up
Only, my money would be on that she has.

I agree with you but I don't think we should ditch the songs, just change the word that they now find offensive. Club 1872 or another supporters group need to take them to court, they have no right to anonymity and we should be told who their observers are and how many times we are targeted as opposed to other clubs. UEFA also need to be taken to task as they blindly accept FARE's reports. Also, the definition that UEFA is using is too broad and should be challenged.
This is not something the club can do but supporters can and then others will take note, if they tarnish every Rangers fan as Racist or otherwise.
UEFA aren’t governed by European law so their definition is what they want it to be.
As for the songs, they need ditched.
At least until we are told in absolute literal terms what can be sung.
Not what they don’t say, what they DO say they’ll allow.

FARE are scum much like NBM who are formed to just attack Rangers, granted we need to stop those songs but they are still scum that need dealt with. They will just move on to the next thing once we stop those songs.

I seen the video before somewhere

Ridiculous the shite we as a club and fanbase have to put up with from mentally challengeds.

Scunnered with it
Not sure if our enemies realise it but these constant attacks on Rangers increase the fire in the belly and help to make sure supporting Rangers is a life-long thing, and that support will be passed onto the next generation so that they can make sure Rangers are treated more fairly.

I’ve spent the last half hour or so looking at their website.
In particular the last three seasons.
They reported us to UEFA against FC Progres Niederkorn 29.06.17, against NK Osijek 02.08.18 and against Maribor 09.08.18.
All the above fixtures were at Ibrox and all were for large groups singing banned sectarian songs.
They appear to target our home European games.
They do attend Celtic games but tend to be not against us or they have blinkers on when they go.
They have reported Celtic on a few occasions for sectarian singing but they were all domestic fixtures.
Possibly to show a balance? Cynically I would say yes, in the full knowledge not a lot would come of it.
They most definitely attend all our Euro games and it may be a build up of reports has caused the sanction as opposed to one particular game or occasion.
Would have spent more time detailing exactly what they have been up to but the game is on shortly.
Food for thought though.

More double standards from Mr Powar and FARE

Yet where was the outcry from bodies such as FARE when this month Aleksandar Tonev was hit with a seven-game ban by the SFA for racist conduct?
The Celtic midfielder was found guilty by an independent tribunal of abusing Aberdeen’s Shay Logan, reportedly calling him a “f*****g black c***.’
What happened to showing racism the red card?
There was not so much as a yellow from their executive director Piara Powar who is also on FIFA’s anti-racism task force.
Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths also has a racism charge hanging over his head after being caught on camera singing inappropriate songs along with fellow Hibs supporters. Again this seems unworthy of FARE’s intervention.
Fast forward to 2013 and former Celtic player Paul Elliot had to resign from his positions within the FA and Kick it Out after he branded ex-Charlton defender Richard Rufus a “n****r” in a text conversation.
Powar was quick to Elliot’s defence insisting: “I can understand the concern over the use of the n-word, whoever uses it, in whichever context.
“However, I cannot accept it is racist to use it between two friends and business colleagues in a private text.

I’ve spent the last half hour or so looking at their website.
In particular the last three seasons.
They reported us to UEFA against FC Progres Niederkorn 29.06.17, against NK Osijek 02.08.18 and against Maribor 09.08.18.
All the above fixtures were at Ibrox and all were for large groups singing banned sectarian songs.
They appear to target our home European games.
They do attend Celtic games but tend to be not against us or they have blinkers on when they go.
They have reported Celtic on a few occasions for sectarian singing but they were all domestic fixtures.
Possibly to show a balance? Cynically I would say yes, in the full knowledge not a lot would come of it.
They most definitely attend all our Euro games and it may be a build up of reports has caused the sanction as opposed to one particular game or occasion.
Would have spent more time detailing exactly what they have been up to but the game is on shortly.
Food for thought though.
Thanks for posting mate.

FARE seem to operate in the well-tried and trusted Continental European model.
Anonymously secretly and with absolutely no transparency.
It would appear that the informer remains unknown, the report remains unchallenged and ultimately the charge remains untested.

Hitler and other European fascists would approve.
No wonder our own British sensitivities bridle at their concepts of justice.

I don't know anything about Piara Power or his probably untruthful spouse, but I have a suspicion that their British antecedents probably don't run very deep.
Indeed one aspect of the rapidly changing EU project is that it seems to attract people who despise the British spirit of individual freedom's.
UEFA an organisation like the EU is the bstrd child of Continental European attitudes to individual liberties and of course is never far removed from the cradle of Rome the very caucus of fascist inclinations.
One might think.

However, all of this is irrelevant to our own course of actions.
We have to ditch the songs that attract these people to Ibrox.
It won't stop them hating the club and all that we represent.
But it will stop them from having ammunition to use against us.

Perhaps in time we may get a chance to even up the score.
It can often be amusing to wait by the river to see whose rhetorical bloated corpse floats by.
Indeed.

Corrupt to the very core but then we already knew that.

Clean up our act and then apply outside pressure would be my strategy

A reciprocal movement would be the ideal.

There’s a video of what is believed to be powars wife giving the whole “Argentina” “hate the British army” at the emirates but not sure it is her completely .
Can we be clear if this is indeed her?
She must be aware of the allegations online.
Has she ever came out to deny it?

How many Asian supporters do The Filth have that hate Britain and the British?

Back