FARE response to Rangers fans (and result)

Beer Belly Loyal

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Get it right up ye! :p

They'll find something to try and get us on,balanced and fair reporting regarding us does not apply to them. They let the mhankies away with heaps as they are blinkered regarding them, they then get in the ears of the UEFA delegates with guidelines on what to report as they have a vendetta / agenda aka " Piara's mission" against us which over rides any form of fairness where we are concerned, it's corruption.

Think they were waiting on the trefoils to start landing on the pitch for an easy fine. Didn't happen either.

They will say something about the ball boys throwing multiple balls onto pitch at same.time though. 5k fine and stand closure

The tims where singing that IRA chant they sing to the tune of beautiful Sunday in their game.

Loud and Clear

Bet FARE never heard it.
Send a report to them and Uefa, at least twice the rocket at BT apologised if anyone heard any bad language at our game. Tell the broadcaster you were offended by terrorist child murdering songs being broadcast at tea time

Every time I read that name fair/unfair I see the the puppet master with her hand stuck up her mans erse, Asma Amir the Scum Supporter.

That mhob are being reported again !!!! for lighting up flares last night according to the bbc Scotland website

That mhob are being reported again !!!! for lighting up flares last night according to the bbc Scotland website

Is it FARE that has reported them or UEFA's own delegate? I would imagine the latter. Is there any transparency on this issue? Have FARE been responsible for any of their multiple charges?

Is it FARE that has reported them or UEFA's own delegate? I would imagine the latter. Is there any transparency on this issue? Have FARE been responsible for any of their multiple charges?

Would have to have been the UEFA delegate; as far as I understand it, the purpose of FARE is to report on incidents of racism or bigotry. As for the above about the ball boys, that would fall within UEFA's remit.

Some folk around me sang the fineable words during follow follow. Why bother not worth it
I notice when it comes to the part about the guy in the funny hat and the big house he stays in it goes quiet mumble mumble so how about singing "Motherwell and back again" fits perfectly job done and we move on and raise our voices even more because we would be untouchable .

The tims where singing that IRA chant they sing to the tune of beautiful Sunday in their game.

Loud and Clear

Bet FARE never heard it.
Bearing in mind he records of both sets of fans their game would have been the most high risk by a mile in what FARE deems high risk. So no doubt we will soon be seeing the report highlighting their jolly tunes and recommending suitable punishment.

Bearing in mind he records of both sets of fans their game would have been the most high risk by a mile in what FARE deems high risk. So no doubt we will soon be seeing the report highlighting their jolly tunes and recommending suitable punishment.
Just another £3.45 fine for pyro

Back