Favourite Rangers goal celebration?

CambridgeRanger

i9MpXKSmZBiyej4MGF26JV-970-80.jpg.webp
One that always stuck out to me was De Boer after scoring against the filth in 2002, just for the pure passion and emotion.

Barry Ferguson v Celtic in the 5-1 game, can tell he was so excited after scoring.

Wasn't at Rangers at the time, but Laudrup v Brazil is an all-timer.

Not a goal as such but Novo’s penalty in Florence

First I had seen us qualify for a European final ( and fortunately not the last )

Then again Lundstrams against Leipzig in front of a bouncing Ibrox ..

Wasn't a celebration as such, .but wee bud sitting on the ball in the 1970 league cup final is something I can still visualize .

Lafferty v Celtic at parkhead even if it was ruled an own goal,

Although its non Rangers I remember watching Craig Beattie v Celtic and could not stop laughing.
Used to play 5/8 sides with his father in law x pro player but a Celtic fan. They were watching his kid in his house during the game and he said Craig's kid learned a whole new vocabulary when he scored and then waving his Hearts jersey round his head.

An important goal and a wonky celebration. Maybe not the most “limbs”-type celebration but definitely quite memorable for me. The hand waggling was a bit weird.

Always had a soft spot for McCoist's celebration v Them in the 4-4 March 1986 game. (In this clip the goal and celebration start at 18:50.) Just that flash of the cold hard rage you need to be a winner. Also have a soft spot for a Gattuso 'congratulating' Durie by absolutely clotheslining him as he ran away celebrating a goal. A red card and three match ban in any other circumstance. Makes me laugh whenever I see it. Sorry haven't tracked that one down. :))

McCoist v Them at 18:50

Back