Fc Midtjylland staff in the away area wearing rangers tops

“Rangers fans destroy hedge in sectarian outrage”
Rangers fans left stunned as tickets successfully scan at gate and allow entry.
One Gers fan Andy commented "I'm raging, as I gave my ticket over and they let me in straight away. Now I have to speak to my pregnant wife for two hours before the game starts.

The Kilmarnock fans chief was asked to comment what he thought of the horrific scenes of Rangers fans enjoying themselves and had they learned anything from the Danish.
"Its a disgrace, they've been treated like some kind of normal human beings since they arrived".

The Daily Rebel has learned that after being tipped off by Kilmarnock security, the hosts in fear hired a piper to play soothing historical Scottish melodies to try and calm the Rangers fans from destroying the Danish way of life.

Don't miss tomorrow's Daily Rebel where we ask Scott Brown if he prefers unicorns or rainbows.

Rangers fans left stunned as tickets successfully scan at gate and allow entry.
One Gers fan Andy commented "I'm raging, as I gave my ticket over and they let me in straight away. Now I have to speak to my pregnant wife for two hours before the game starts.

The Kilmarnock fans chief was asked to comment what he thought of the horrific scenes of Rangers fans enjoying themselves and had they learned anything from the Danish.
"Its a disgrace, they've been treated like some kind of normal human beings since they arrived".

The Daily Rebel has learned that after being tipped off by Kilmarnock security, the hosts in fear hired a piper to play soothing historical Scottish melodies to try and calm the Rangers fans from destroying the Danish way of life.

Don't miss tomorrow's Daily Rebel where we ask Scott Brown if he prefers unicorns or rainbows.
All that's missing is the bit about their staff being forced to wear Rangers shirts for their own safety after receiving death threats on Twitter.

Fair play to them, looks like the made an effort. Treat away fans like that they are likely to cause problems looks like a good tactic.

shame we can't have a league that welcomes away support time to all become danish most of us have some dna from there somewhere thanks to the vikings

They were terrific. One of them said they weren’t keeping their shirts, but when I went back a second time they said they could and would keep them.

When asked who was the best club they had welcomed, they all said Man United, but when asked who were the best fans, it was unequivocal.

From their forum:

Back from the stadium, he was sitting on faxed condos close to the Scottish / Northern Irish fans. You have to say that Ibrox is expecting something of a sound backdrop, because it is very impressive what they come up with. They actually sang from start to finish - new songs every time!

Hope we reciprocate next week when they are in our Ibrox home.
Clubs like that we should be making friends with on our travels.
Great gesture from a cracking club and their stadium was buzzing last night every time we got a chant going you could hear their end going for it.

The Danes were fantastic hosts both in the stadium and around Herning in the bars and restaurants all day. Genuinely really nice people.

Day trip with Sports Options was top notch as always. One of my favourite ever trips, superb!

Back