Fc Midtjylland staff in the away area wearing rangers tops

I opened this thread thinking that it was going to be a warning about some under cover initiative to try and catch our fans out.

Fair play to the Danes though, nice gesture by then.

On another note though, pretty sure FARE will be in looking for anything they can.

very classy, and nice to see other clubs making an effort. these kind of things make me hope they do well domestically

Just a superb gesture, hope there fans that travel to Ibrox for the 2nd leg get treated well and wish them nothing but a good friendly Glasgow welcome, but a sound thrashing on the pitch from the famous.

What an excellent gesture, I hope their fans get a similar reception when the visit Ibrox all be it 3-0 down! That's how it should be not the bile and hatred we have to suffer in our own country.

Never met a dane I wanted to punch and they are not letting their country down. That is true sportsmanship.

Nice touch from them. It makes a difference compared to this backwater of a country where you are instantly treated as a criminal the moment you put on a Rangers top.

Being welcoming to away supporters - never catch on over here! I sincerely hope we roll out a welcome to them in our return match. Maybe Pistol Pete could help plan it and maybe God could play a part?

Very nice touch from the Danes.
I presume the staff involved felt privileged to wear our shirts. :cool:

Well greeting them with some great Danes is out as they are from Germany lol so lets get some ideas going they certainly deserve a good welcome imo!

In fairness we took to the park looking like the Danish National Team in our red and white Hummel kit.

Touch of class there by our Danish competition I would expect nothing less
I have worked offshore with money Danes they love a drink but unlike their Northern Neighbours can handle a good swally I would expect nothing less from the land of Brian Laudrup

Back