Feyenoord day trip

Ntis

Should of course read "overnighter". Sorry !

Any idea when we should expect to receive the itinerary?

Last edited:
GLA - RTM 28/11/19 0830 arrives 0955
RTM - GLA 29/11/19 12:30 arrives 1400

(all times local)

Somethings not right with the times there. If all times are local, the outbound times don’t make sense.

Somethings not right with the times there. If all times are local, the outbound times don’t make sense.
The inbound one doesn’t make sense either,quone says local times.
12.30 Rotterdam is 11.30 UK,so home bound flight time is 2:30hrs in duratio,which isn’t correct.

The inbound one doesn’t make sense either,quone says local times.
12.30 Rotterdam is 11.30 UK,so home bound flight time is 2:30hrs in duratio,which isn’t correct.

I never even looked at the second time. Flight time is around 3.5 hours ish.

I never even looked at the second time. Flight time is around 3.5 hours ish.

A direct flight from Glasgow to Rotterdam would be around 1.5 hours, the 3.5 hours you'll see quoted is because generally there are no direct flights Glasgow - Rotterdam.

A direct flight from Glasgow to Rotterdam would be around 1.5 hours, the 3.5 hours you'll see quoted is because generally there are no direct flights Glasgow - Rotterdam.

Actually, you are right. I just googled flight duration Glasgow to Rotterdam, and that’s what came up. Makes sense when I think about it.

Just had an email back saying itinerary will be sent 3-5 days before the trip.
Not good enough for costing over £400. This needs to be sorted for future trips.

My old man works in the airport that was an email he got yesterday headlined rangers supporters charter
Sporting Events Worldwide have chartered a flight for the Rotterdam trip on Thursday, and can confirm that these are the correct times from and to Glasgow. Is this the official travel club trip??

GLA-RTM: Thu 28/11/19 07:30 arrives 09:05.
RTM-GLA: Fri 29/11/19 12:50 arrives 14:30.
(All times are in UTC)

I'll be on the flight too, so look forward to seeing you all there :cool:.

Last edited:
Sporting Events Worldwide have chartered a flight for the Rotterdam trip on Thursday, and can confirm that these are the correct times from and to Glasgow. Is this the official travel club trip??

GLA-RTM: Thu 28/11/19 07:30 arrives 09:05.
RTM-GLA: Fri 29/11/19 12:50 arrives 14:30.
(All times are in UTC)

I'll be on the flight too, so look forward to seeing you all there :cool:.

Is this the confirmed times for official travel club flights? Like a few of yous on here I need to sort travel to airport so 3 days notice which looks like now isn't ideal.

Is this the confirmed times for official travel club flights? Like a few of yous on here I need to sort travel to airport so 3 days notice which looks like now isn't ideal.
That's what I'm not sure about, if this is the official travel club or not?? Its being done through the airline I work for, so wasn't sure about anything except for the flight times if I'm honest. The only other detail I've seen is that it was booked by Sporting Events Worldwide.

Did a quick google search for Sporting Events Worldwide and cant see what that company is. Just frustrating as possibly need hotel on Wednesday night if its as early as that. Cant see any reason why they would leave sending itinerary this late.

Did a quick google search for Sporting Events Worldwide and cant see what that company is. Just frustrating as possibly need hotel on Wednesday night if its as early as that. Cant see any reason why they would leave sending itinerary this late.
If I can get hold of a duty manager tomorrow I'll seek a bit more clarification on the client, and let you know if there's any more info.

This new lot seem more unorganised than Thomas Cook - longing for the day Sport Options get the official gig
Sport options will never get the gig nor would they want it. Currently they get 100% of the profits on very lucrative prices, so why would they want to give rangers a share?

How long does it take you guys to book a taxi, arrange a lift, book an overnight hotel?

Chill out, you will find out in plenty of time to do what you need.

How long does it take you guys to book a taxi, arrange a lift, book an overnight hotel?

Agreed it doesn't take long to book a taxi, but finding out actual travel details 2 or 3 days before your flight is poor considering how much they are charging

Agreed it doesn't take long to book a taxi, but finding out actual travel details 2 or 3 days before your flight is poor considering how much they are charging
I agree, but people need to chill a bit.

I gave up using organised travel trips when I realised I can get 4 day trips for same price as a day trip.

We have paid over the odds for this trip and have been fucked about from the start. It shouldn't be hard for them to give us a weeks notice for flight times or even which hotel we are staying in.
Thomas Cook , when they arranged trips, were better to deal with than this mob.
You going on this trip mate ? Cos I know a few who are and nobody is happy about the delay after telling us we would be given details 7 days in advance.

I agree, but people need to chill a bit.

I gave up using organised travel trips when I realised I can get 4 day trips for same price as a day trip.

Again, agreed. I'm not on that flight, travelling independently. But shouldn't be too much to ask that they get more than 3 days notice

We have paid over the odds for this trip and have been fucked about from the start. It shouldn't be hard for them to give us a weeks notice for flight times or even which hotel we are staying in.
You going on this trip mate ? Cos I know a few who are and nobody is happy about the delay after telling us we would be given details 7 days in advance.
3 of us are on it and it's a fvcking disgrace that 5 days before the trip we still dont know the name of the hotel.

I hope everyone on the official 1night stayer, is also emailing the travel club, as well as moaning on FF and letting them know their service isn’t good enough.

I book independently for past 15 years as they only treat you as an income.

I'll be there Tuesday to friday 4star hotel in Rotterdam for 300quid a head.

Again, agreed. I'm not on that flight, travelling independently. But shouldn't be too much to ask that they get more than 3 days notice
Totally correct. But by choosing organised trip they give up control.

In an ideal world they would be getting BETTER service but unfortunately that doesn't happen.

Got to admit I am not particularly happy about this - I fear a last minute sorry we couldn't get a plane or hotel type chat coming on.

Maybe I am overthinking which I tend to do.

Got to admit I am not particularly happy about this - I fear a last minute sorry we couldn't get a plane or hotel type chat coming on.

Maybe I am overthinking which I tend to do.

Wonder if that's where the extra Indy tickets came from. Hadn't even considered this and now filled with the fear!!

Back