Feyenoord day trip

Finally! A big improvement in performance is require, and I have emailed the Travel Club with my concerns about this.

Holiday Inn Express Rotterdam Central for us . Looks as if the busses are going straight from hotels to game.
8.30am flight from Glasgow isn't too bad.

Finally! A big improvement in performance is require, and I have emailed the Travel Club with my concerns about this.
Pleased to say that I’ve just had a call from Marion at the Travel Club, checking to make sure that I had now received the itinerary.

Well done Marion for taking the trouble to phone, and look forward to meeting you later in the week.

Holiday Inn Express for us.
Anybody notice it's Thomas Cook Sport for the contact.

Time they took to send out details doesn't bode well for the qualifiers next season.

Holiday Inn Express for us.
Anybody notice it's Thomas Cook Sport for the contact.

Time they took to send out details doesn't bode well for the qualifiers next season.
I will be very surprised if the structure of the travel club is not looked at, and massively re-organised with a proper travel partner that knows what their doing, for the start of next season.
Certainly needs that anyway.

Quick question lads this is the first time I've done the day trip I ussaly go indy I take it we will get our tickets when we get to rotterdam or do we need to pick them up from Ibrox

Back