Feyenoord Match Registration?

Number 1588 as of 7oclock Thursday morning
Means that there were only about 200 tickets bought the full of yesterday.

Would imagine with the game tonight that most people have already bought theres and we'll be on about 1650ish by 9am tomorrow, leaving about 350 tickets for 2 pointers.

Last edited:
Means that there were only about 200 tickets bought the full of yesterday.

Would imagine with the game tonight that most people have already bought theres and we'll be on about 1650ish by 9am tomorrow, leaving about 350 tickets for 2 pointers.

There must have been enough tickets to cover all those on three or more points. So surely there are a good few extra tickets on top of that which will still be available?

Me an
So I’m guessing if you get on the official flight (which you will on 3 points) then you don’t have to purchase an independent ticket.

However what if there’s no news tomorrow about the flight?

Some guys on 3 points will just buy an independent ticket just in case they miss out on the official flight and who can blame them.

I thought the lack of information prior to Porto was bad but this is probably worse.

Shambles
Me and a pal have had to do exactly this. Would despise myself if I didn’t and the TC fucked up the official trip. Shambles re communication again.

Yeah you begin to wonder if there’s an issue which might mean it won’t go ahead.

Starting to worry too. I e-mailed the official partner and got a reply yesterday saying

'We have had the final information from the club so we will send out a communication to all applicants today'

That was yesterday :confused:

The lack of word on the official trip is starting to worry me. The usual farce from Rangers. Could the travel club or SLO at least give us a bit of a clue what's happening and give us the chance to buy an independent ticket if official is not happening.

The lack of word on the official trip is starting to worry me. The usual farce from Rangers. Could the travel club or SLO at least give us a bit of a clue what's happening and give us the chance to buy an independent ticket if official is not happening.
Emails are out according to last six posts on the thread.

I'm on 3 my mates on 1, just constantly refreshing hoping to hear either way! If unsuccessful can we then buy independent tickets as a fall back?

Seen a few people that are waiting on official flight news saying they have bought an indy ticket in case. What happens there? Does the indy ticket then get cancelled and back for purchase?

Even if he doesn’t have concrete info tho mate, his job is still to lease and give us some kinda update.
So you want him to give info that may or may not be true? He said two nights ago official flight emails would be out and here we are still waiting. It’s pointless releasing info unless he knows it to be 100% true. The frustration should be aimed at the TO not the SLO.

So you want him to give info that may or may not be true? He said two nights ago official flight emails would be out and here we are still waiting. It’s pointless releasing info unless he knows it to be 100% true. The frustration should be aimed at the TO not the SLO.
His job is to lease with the fans mate. He’s been quite on here over the past 24 hours when folk are wondering what’s going on. We don’t need him to tell us info is out, when we receive that info in an email at the same time.
I agree the TO structure/travel club is extremely poorly organised, and I hope with a new travel partner next year, things get dealt with in a more organised fashion.

His job is to lease with the fans mate. He’s been quite on here over the past 24 hours when folk are wondering what’s going on. We don’t need him to tell us info is out, when we receive that info in an email at the same time.
I agree the TO structure/travel club is extremely poorly organised, and I hope with a new travel partner next year, things get dealt with in a more organised fashion.
In his defence (to an extent) FF is not and should not be his source of providing updates to supporters. That should be through other social media (club twitter, website and FB) or even probably better through the email database Rangers have for TC members.

I need to connect with him about ticket pick up in Rotterdam, but from past games it has been last minute (day before game). I cant risk that this time as travelling through to Rotterdam about an hour before game. Cant pick up at Ibrox as live in Europe and club dont mail anything to overseas fans (thats a seperate gripe I have with TO).

Not received an email and I’ve definitely got enough points to be successful. Can anyone confirm if the email came from the ticket office?

Back