Fighting on the M74 before the game

LoyalAndBlue82

Official Ticketer
Im sure we've all seen the video going about, what in fucks name is that all about?

2 supporters busses stopped on the middle of the m74, with about 30 bodies out scrapping on the motorway

After the ridiculous scenes outside oswalds yesterday, just what drives grown up, even middle aged men, to act like this?

It's hard to tell from the video of who on who it is, but absolutely scandalous scenes

Im sure we've all seen the video going about, what in fucks name is that all about?

2 supporters busses stopped on the middle of the m74, with about 30 bodies out scrapping on the motorway

After the ridiculous scenes outside oswalds yesterday, just what drives grown up, even middle aged men, to act like this?

It's hard to tell from the video of who on who it is, but absolutely scandalous scenes
Booze and suffering yet another big defeat.

Seen a video there and the idiocy of that is beyond words.

Needs to be zero tolerance on that.

A few green jumpers / jackets in the video so I assumed it was yesterday as the bus at the back was Stuarts from Carluke. I cant see a Carluke bus picking up the spoon burners. Must have been a Hibs bus and one of ours if it was today.

Hibs getting battered apparently.

Fkn hope so after yesterday. Im hoping some of those Ayr Bhoys are involved with these celtic bhoys concerning yesterday.

Thanks to the police and the police 101 operator who's epaulette number was HC640. They refused my information concerning the "Ayr is green fk the Queen" banner and their car registrations as they were actively commiting their offensive banner crime.

Thanks to them, even if they sell their cars, as i gave HC640 their registrations.

I and others know exactly who they are, who their family are, where they stay etc. If Police Scotland did their job it would be job done.

I am in no way making any threats, but thanks to the inactivity of police scotland, this is where we are at

Ayr Bhoys were trying to bring it on, As boycie said, if they want a war.

Last edited:
Cheers mate.

I was at the 2015 cup final where Hibs fans took liberties with us at our end with kids in tears as they rampaged up to our end with no response from PS.
So, in summary, f.uck Hibs.;) Simple fact is, more lads at oswalds yesterday and giving hibs a slap is very reasonable.
Time we done something, cause the last few years of being a soft touch have got us to where we are today.

These fans should get the motm award.

Not that we condone it, but if thats two buses getting wired after a bit of aggro then fair enough. If its stupid anonymous banner baiting or attacking pubs when the pubs team isn't playing, thats different.

Last time i remember my hackles getting up like this was when we scarfers did in the Asc.

ffs, the Icf took on the Gallowgate twice and if it wasn't for the polis it would have been thrice. And that was on the day of the game.

Not that we condone it, but if thats two buses getting wired after a bit of aggro then fair enough. If its stupid anonymous banner baiting or attacking pubs when the pubs team isn't playing, thats different.

Last time i remember my hackles getting up like this was when we scarfers did in the Asc.

ffs, the Icf took on the Gallowgate twice and if it wasn't for the polis it would have been thrice. And that was on the day of the game.
What age are you? Nobody is interested in your made up story..

Time we done something, cause the last few years of being a soft touch have got us to where we are today.

These fans should get the motm award.

Agreed bud. If i thought i could get my auld pals together we would destroy these young kunts today. Too many married, etc, etc, etc.

Fuk me, what used to annoy me, was the fact we wouldnt mass up and come up to glasgow for some of the contentious walks and back up the Glasgow Brethern.

Agreed bud. If i thought i could get my auld pals together we would destroy these young kunts today. Too many married, etc, etc, etc.

Fuk me, what used to annoy me, was the fact we wouldnt mass up and come up to glasgow for some of the contentious walks and back up the Glasgow Brethern.
Put it this way mate, I remember the old all day sundays at the glaswegian and over to binghams. That lot were nowhere to be seen.

Time to end the nonsence before we have the reputation of being battered everywhere we go.

Good fucking Christ my balls have crawled back into my stomach reading this.

Grown fucking men who think this is anything other than a humiliating way to act need put down.

Fkn hope so after yesterday. Im hoping some of those Ayr Bhoys are involved with these celtic bhoys concerning yesterday.

Thanks to the police and the police 101 operator who's epaulette number was HC640. They refused my information concerning the "Ayr is green fk the Queen" banner and their car registrations as they were actively commiting their offensive banner crime.

Thanks to them, even if they sell their cars, as i gave HC640 their registrations.

I and others know exactly who they are, who their family are, where they stay etc. If Police Scotland did their job it would be job done.

I am in no way making any threats, but thanks to the inactivity of police scotland, this is where we are at

Ayr Bhoys were trying to bring it on, As boycie said, if they want a war
Not sure what your point is here ? I think 101 call handlers are civilians and don't have shoulder numbers and never heard of Ayr Bhoys.

Put it this way mate, I remember the old all day sundays at the glaswegian and over to binghams. That lot were nowhere to be seen.

Time to end the nonsence before we have the reputation of being battered everywhere we go.
Wee hand could have helped though bro. Not dissing you guys.

Wish these mutants would do us all a favour and just kill each other off and leave the normal folk to enjoy things in peace.

Fuckin sick of some fans behaviour. I live on Cathcart Road and before the game the UB were being marched up the road by the police. My girlfriend was at the window with the window open, on the phone to me and the UB for no reason whatsoever started shouting at her calling her all sorts that I won't repeat on here and what they were going to do to her. Another prick in our colours started on her and got aggressive with her in the wee Tesco. Add in the bottles of Buckfast being thrown at the Hibs players at the corner and fair to say the shit we served up on the park today pales in comparison to the shit from some fans off it. Scunnered by today in a way I haven't been for a long long time.

Ayr Bhoys were trying to bring it on, As boycie said, if they want a war.
So you’re no making threats but if they want war you know who they are :D

So instead of keeping it quiet and on social media, you’ve turned it into a green street reenactment

Back