Filth fc have officially complained to Sky about Boyd

They just love being the victim ehhh. Never known or understood their sheer desire to always be a victim.

What exactly are they complaining about? Is it not Boyd or any analyst to make statements on why clubs/players whatever are playing well or not well?

he did not personally attack him that I’m aware.
He didn't but that's not an issue for them.

Haha check out the state of them

What are they doing wrong?

Standing up for their player for something minimal, yet our board sit back and allow three weeks’ worth of lies to be broadcast without raising a finger.

We are fucking pathetic at times.

Lee Griffiths could get away with murder, and just blame it on mental health it is absolutely mental. Seen the lego mhuncher on a press confrence came out and was saying that he is a scapegoat? Unreal man, the guy is a racist scumbag. Could write a whole story about this guys faults. But he is always seen as the 'Victim'. This is no dig at mental health, but none of these things i have stated have nothing to do with mental health.

They're defending their asset. Nothing more.

It's Celtic furthering the narrative that "mental health" was the cause of Thumb's absence and lack of football. They've an asset they're desperately trying to punt whilst everyone in football circles knows he was banned for failed drugs tests.

Standing up for their player for something minimal, yet our board sit back and allow three weeks’ worth of lies to be broadcast without raising a finger.

Did Boyd tell any lies?

It's that lot that are pathetic for basically running to his bosses because he gave an opinion

You are getting angry or upset over two different things.

In Scotland, when you have a government, compliant mhedia and shitebag footballing association littered with ***s, then this is what you get - a whitewash of trivial pish hiding the real tragedies and crime in football.

Did Boyd tell any lies?

It's not what Boyd said, it is opening up the discussion once more to the reasons for his extended absence. Celtic cannot allow that to happen; they've an asset they want to move on.

What Boyd's comments did confirm me is that Thumb's absence was not "mental health" related. Do you really think an Ambassador for a Mental Health Charity would challenge a real victim on live tv?

What is happening can be easily explained by a cognitive therapist.

In short wiki has a page. Read this and think where these actions are often played out. Be it the refs, results, media, the past, players that cant conduct themselves professionaly etc

Its a tool that Celtic always turn too. In the past it was a chip on their shoulder. They have taken it to a new level where they are brainwashing the public and protecting their failures.

A cowardly pathetic low life stance. Always the victim, it wisnae us.

Last edited:
Yes it’s embarrassing from them, but it will have an effect, one way or another.
While we don’t say / do very much - except moan on here, and I include myself in that. We need more support from Rangers in this war.

Dont even go there by almost praising them here over us. Thats 2 posts that have alluded to it.

Absolutely sick of this 'their PR is better than ours' shite about that rotten, horrendous club.

I await Stewart Robertson to to make formal complaint to Sky about Andy Walker and Ian Crocker. I also expect him to complain to BT about Sutton. Not a chance this will happen. Our PR is a shambles,

To all of those wishing we did the same, thank your lucky stars we are not like them. They are fantasists who cannot accept that anything anyone connected to their club does anything wrong, ever. That includes chucking stuff at fans, being a gear and gambling addict, racist abuse and child abuse amongst others.

Criticise and you must have a sectarian agenda... aye alright you delusional clowns!

We are above this sort of pish and I am happy with that.

Insufficient subservient crawling towards the "misunderstood genius" Lurgan Bigot and the "troubled but talented" racist Griffiths.

If that entire evil club and all associated with it were to vanish from the face of the earth one day then the planet would lose nothing and nobody of any worth.
Hugely underestimated post. That last paragraph, bloody brilliant summary.

Did Boyd tell any lies?

It's that lot that are pathetic for basically running to his bosses because he gave an opinion

You are getting angry or upset over two different things.

He didn’t tell any lies, absolutely not, but that’s not my point.

Their willingness to stand up for their players and fans compared to the utter passive shite we need to deal with is stark in contrast.

How we’ve not made more of a fuss of certain media outlets allowing lies about us to be aired without challenge is, quite honestly, pathetic.

Dont even go there by almost praising them here over us. Thats 2 posts that have alluded to it.

Absolutely sick of this 'their PR is better than ours' shite about that rotten, horrendous club.

Let’s not make any bones about it, their PR is in a different stratosphere to ours.

He didn’t tell any lies, absolutely not, but that’s not my point.

Their willingness to stand up for their players and fans compared to the utter passive shite we need to deal with is stark in contrast.

How we’ve not made more of a fuss of certain media outlets allowing lies about us to be aired without challenge is, quite honestly, pathetic.

But you have got to mock them when they are trying to defend the indefensible surely?

Pretty clever from their board. Hoodwinking their fans, the longer they talk about Morelos/ Boyd/ Thumb etc the less notice they are taking of little to no investment in this transfer window.

Playing to the hordes by posturing. Nothing will come of it. Waste of everyone's time.
They’ve spent £6m odd, no?

Celtic acting like Celtic shocker. They are very proactive, I'll give them that, but they are also the lowest of the low.

Too many people on our side talk about building bridges.

To them it’s a war fought on a football pitch, in the corridors of power and in the media. It’s a mindset redolent of totalitarian regimes.

Why can’t anyone inside Ibrox understand this?

How many examples are needed before reality finally dawns?

Insufficient subservient crawling towards the "misunderstood genius" Lurgan Bigot and the "troubled but talented" racist Griffiths.

If that entire evil club and all associated with it were to vanish from the face of the earth one day then the planet would lose nothing and nobody of any worth.
Yup they state they are the all welcoming club but if you don’t think like them, act like them, be like them . It’s you that is wrong and should be punished. But we welcome all!

But you have got to mock them when they are trying to defend the indefensible surely?

Oh aye I mean there’s many fathers to this latest disaster of theirs.

But at the root of it, they’ll challenge anything that they think shows their club in a bad light whilst our board are happy for lies to be broadcast for weeks without saying a word.

I don’t care if it offends folk on here, but in that specific regards, we are pathetic.

What is the complaint about? He said something they don't like? What the actual fuck? Why is nobody publicly pointing out how utterly ridiculous that is?

Back