Find the "fan" that threw the bottle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am quite clearly saying that I missed this completely - probably because I forgot to time dinner better and missed the third goal. I'm not arguing about what's better or worse.

That said, you and me in a room and I get to lob one of the two at you. What do you choose?
What a ridiculous comment. Nothing should be thrown on the pitch. Agreed?

I'm not talking about this one incident

See the song book after constant warning.

Euro nights bring these fannies out in droves

Neither am I, to be fair.

All I am saying is that if you have 50,000 people from right across the social spectrum, then you are going to have a few undesirables.

Whoever threw it won't even remember it in the morning - if they are steaming enough to smuggle a half bottle of Buckie into the football I think that's probably a given. Not defending it for a second, it's shite behaviour and will no doubt cost us.

With regards the songs, which is a different debate altogether, my understanding is that hello hello, super rangers & npor are effectively banned. I certainly never heard them, and heard nothing that I thought was offensive. Again, though, that's another thread.

That's nice did he do the same after the scum games in Europe? Or did he say %^*& all about it....

I couldn’t give a %^*& what he said about them.
Bottom line is that he did not slate our supporters or our Club.
Sorry if I don’t have as many staunch points as you.

Absolutely shocking so it is. There’s plenty arseholes out there who don’t care about the consequences of this kind of thing for our club

Hardly milking it. Calling the guy and idiot and saying he should get seriously dealt with and that he’s not a Rangers fan is milking it?
Again what was is comments in the scum games. He's a rangers hating lady's front bottom he's calling it out cos it fucks us over, simple as.

I’m so deflated seeing that bottle being thrown tonight. Some folks just as so stupid.

after the uproar with our fans when bottle have been thrown at our players do these clowns not see the damage this will cause us as a club and support?

what happened to the notion that like our club we had standards above?

McCoist thinks we should be punished.

Play it down like the terriers do for feck sake.
I'm sure the Greeks and Turks have fired worse onto pitches but let's be honest there's a concerted effort to get us thrown out for singing 'bad' words so a glass bottle will be fair game to add to the stick to beat big bad Rangers with

As previously stated, there ar3 so many ST holders and regular attenders who can’t make it to midweek Euro games, leaving* plenty of tickets for casual arseholes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back