Finland and Kamara tonight

I've been looking at all the replies,and it seems that they deserved their wee party ,they had no intention of turning up for the last game because of that result and apparently that's fine with most of you who replied,well I dont agree with you ,I expect a professional football player to be just that ,professional,their manager was quoted in the press as saying that the game against Greece was just as important as their previous game ,several players said the same thing so why do you all think that's ok.Take the example of us playing the Mhanks end of November cup final imagine we win 2-1 to the good guys everybody is over the moon parties everywhere no problem ,fast forward to the end of December we get ran over skelped our team doesn't turn up ,honestly would you accept that,no me neither.

The games after the League Cup final will have an impact on our league standing, or whether we make the knockouts of the Europa League, so they wouldn't be dead rubbers. The two scenarios aren't even comparable.

What has it been like?

The Finnish correspondent on the podcast I listen to just said ‘chaos’, which sounds lovely.

It's been like us winning Ice Hockey world championship, but not just as big :)
It's crazy that in one night we turn into a nation where people really care (or at least pretend to care) and talk about football :)

Latest posts

Back