Euro 2020 Finland v Belgium - BBC2 8pm

8-C2-B5-AA3-23-D8-4-C54-9-F12-ADA5-CB447-BFB.jpg

Finland currently in third, Russia in fourth. Is that because with three teams on 3 points, they use the aggregate goal difference of games between the three sides as the tie-breaker? If Denmark had drawn with Belgium and ended with 4 points, the result of Finland v Russia would be the tie-breaker and Russia would be third - is that correct?
Yeah think it basically becomes like a mini league with the teams on the same points.

Kamara looked tired last 15 mins. He's played well for Finland but they just lack a bit more quality in that team.

Outwith the goalie, Kamara and maybe a couple more, the rest play for fairly low level teams.

We are defo gonnae really struggle to hold on to Glen, although it looks certain that Finland are out, he's been excellent in every game for them doing what we all know he does well.

Great effort from Finland but they just ran out of puff at the end.

(Still bemused by the chance when Pukki was in for a shot at goal and inexplicably turned back and lost possession - at 0-0!)

I'm watching here in Canada, not sure who the commentator is , it's a well known voice and he comes out with this belter ''And Kamara is a Scottish Champion with the famous Glasgow Rangers''.
Not just the Glasgow Rangers but the 'Famous Glasgow Rangers'.
That was better than the game!

You think,I think you are being too nice.Imo he has looked lost most of the time,and hasn’t created a scoring chance that I can remember.

He was by far the most composed player in a hard working Finnish team, just didn't have teammates on the same wavelength.
And his job isn't to create chances, what next, he never scored any goals?

He was by far the most composed player in a hard working Finnish team, just didn't have teammates on the same wavelength.
And his job isn't to create chances, what next, he never scored any goals?

Always happy to take possession in difficult areas to help out his teammates and very rarely gave the ball away the whole tournament.
Worked his arse off out of possession too and looked a top drawer midfielder in all of his 3 games.

Little wonder the commentary teams were drooling over him in every game.

I’m lost with your post?

I think the poster is trying to allude to what happened in The Congo under the Belgian king. He probably thinks this makes him really smart and "woke".

The problem is that Congo was owned by the King personally and not Belgium so his comment makes no sense.

Reactions: VGM
Back