Fire works at The Piggery

The look on Jeff Stelling said it all.
Well done SSN for putting it out there to show the scum up as to what they really are.
Wonder if the vermin at BBC Scotland will show it on the news later?
Unlikely. Sweep sweep.
Let’s hope Eddie Howe and any other prospective manager sees it too.

What makes me angry is the total bodyswerve the Scottish press will give this.

As for the filth? It's the hypocrisy that grates. They're allowed to hate everyone and anyone on their terms. But like Heats fans at the SC semi final in 2005, when they refused to respect a minute's silence for Ratzi the Natzi. Anyone else remember the faux outrage from the filth back then?

they want everyone to deify a paedophile enabler
yet celebrate a 99yo man dying

The comments to the videos of it are just as vile, and we are not talking about a small minority with that opinion either.

Their support are an absolute stain on this country. Pollute everywhere they go with their bigotry and anti-British bile.

And yet they still say they want to move to English leagues, to avoid SFA corruption... as if they would be accepted

Celtic football club and their support are scum and heavily backed up by a compliant media up here. Wait to you see this being swept under the carpet or even the narrative being changed and the usual suspects trying to blame us.
Seen this far too many times before, makes me hate the country I live in and what’s it’s become.

The comments to the videos of it are just as vile, and we are not talking about a small minority with that opinion either.

Their support are an absolute stain on this country. Pollute everywhere they go with their bigotry and anti-British bile.
It's exactly as expected now that they are back where the enjoy being. Victims, losers, claiming, whining, excusing. We knew their filth would be ratcheted up multiple levels. Let the rest of the world see how scummy they are. They'll eventually need to go back to England in the days of crowds and find themselves skelped up and down railway platforms, bus stations and pubs.

I know it’s hard to get inside the thinking of their scumbag heads... But do they really think that sort of thing shows them, or their vile club,in a good light.??
Or, are they just promoting themselves as being even more poisonous.??

I’m not the biggest royalist to be honest but why can’t people respect a minute for someone? It’s not hard, you may disagree with their views, but it says more about you not being able to keep your trap shut for 60s.

You just know the filth will say nothing and their support will laugh and mock without the press up here saying one word of condemnation.

Let them use up the fireworks they bought but never got to use for their apparent 9 then fantasy 10.

If the peasants get any joy from celebrating the death of a pensioner who genuinely fought against Facism then let them. It’ll only further tarnish their already gutter reputation - it is bizarre for such a “love us” bunch.

Mock them. Pity them. Laugh at them. But don’t engage.

Celtic football club and their support are scum and heavily backed up by a compliant media up here. Wait to you see this being swept under the carpet or even the narrative being changed and the usual suspects trying to blame us.
Seen this far too many times before, makes me hate the country I live in and what’s it’s become.

And backed up by the Natsi party government msp's.

Let’s say Eddie Howe does sign up, can you imagine Remembrance Day. Eddie goes to the directors to ask how Celtic will be paying their respects etc to be told they will not be. And then being told the reason why. A good chance his grandparents/great grandparents were involved in the wars in some way, and he wants to pay respects to them. Sorry Eddie you can’t, you’ll cause riots

You just know the filth will say nothing and their support will laugh and mock without the press up here saying one word of condemnation.

It was on Soccer Saturday and Jeff Stelling said they were still awaiting a response from them.

Not sure if he meant generally or if SSN have asked the question.

They’ll say nothing though as you say. Their board are currently on a crusade to appease their rancid support in any which way they can just now to sell season tickets, hence the “one club since 1888” pish and making half-arsed statements about our players. No chance they will criticise them for this.

Yet they were outraged and anyone putting anything negative about Billy McNeill on social media when he died. Immoral scum.

Picked the wrong battle this time, as I said, they will need to go to England again sometime and this is being widely reported now and will not be forgotten. The utter kicking they'll get off combined firms wil be extreme. Terrible shame.

Funeral also now confirmed next Saturday at 3,i wonder if our game could be an issue.

Back