Fireworks

Effing hate fireworks not just because of dogs and other pets but unfortunately I know someone who thought they were a responsible adult who had three fingers blown off and 42% third degree body burns.

Just seen the videos of the Vale of Leven area displays. Fantastic effort from a fantastic bunch of bears.

Well done to those involved, you know who you are :shh: :shh:

It's the way they are claiming it's for a draw when they haven't beaten us since 2019.

Aye.....we're the ones who would be celebrating a draw haha.

Looking for more to celebrate the presentation day with. Tried messaging the guy in Rutherglen and it doesn’t seem to let me. Hillington doesn’t seem to have much selection either... any good sources troops?

They’ve been non stop around Loyalist Baillieston for most of the day. Some fantastic wall art and stickers have appeared again. Well done the Baillieston True Blues.

Been going off all day in Erskine. Turns out the guy 2 doors down from me is a bluenose absolutely shit myself taking the bins out :D

Anyone recommend online shops who also deliver , cheers . Be in need of some for the coming games in May for title and hopefully SCF .

It's not funny when you've got animals freaking out
I was reading through my local facebook community page and it’s full of Karen’s complaining about them and asking what and why and every reply is a bear with 55 Titles etc.

It’s a bit funny but one that got me was a poster had who said her dog Maggie has been missing since 2pm and some old boy replies 55 hen!

Like what about the dug pal

Back