First 11 tonight, all our own players

Davie_Mitchell

Not that I’m against the use of loans, but I love that we have built a good strong squad of our own players, strong enough to field a good team to compete at this level.

That is a vast improvement on the past three seasons when we have had several loanees who’d have been starters. And a massive distance from the days of Hyndman and Goss.

It feels great to have a good squad of our own again, supplemented by two or three loanees.

Not that I’m against the use of loans, but I love that we have built a good strong squad of our own players, strong enough to field a good team to compete at this level.

That is a vast improvement on the past three seasons when we have had several loanees who’d have been starters. And a massive distance from the days of Hyndman and Goss.

It feels great to have a good squad of our own again, supplemented by two or three loanees.

Excellent point mate.

Excellent point and well made .

We also now have some elite players worth real , big money in our side .

If they can stay injury free , Alfie and Tav will rack up ridiculous assists and goals again , which surely will propel both players into the £20 million plus category .

And Aribo looks every inch a guy who would fit into any EPL midfield the sky is truly the limit for this lad .

I personally don't care if it brings 55 but it is great the club seemingly have a long term vision and our crop of youngsters seem as exciting as any loanees we could bring in

Back