First Goal again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to see the stats of when we score in comparison to other teams.
Certainly at the start of the season we were miles ahead on points won from losing positions. A great stat if you can go on to avoid going behind but as the season progresses we started chucking leads away instead.

It’s a shambolic goal to lose so many players could have done better out of the back 4 I’m actually only clearing tav of some of the blame

Soutar definitely the main culprit a ridiculous attempt at defending as was bornas lack of a challenge

Then if your being harsh when goldson gets there he could do better with the goalkeeper also too far off his line

Hopefully it’s out there system and I was impressed with the second half reaction

Not defending BB but perhaps he didn't feel he could win it and was perhaps trying to anticipate the second ball. Souttar has to be stronger, he got rolled and outmuscled more than once in the game.
We were playing with 2 defensive midfielders, would expect them to be covering the area where the free header was.

Kent should have been awarded a penalty in the first half and if Colak's goal had been given the result would have looked very different
I thought the trip on Kent was just outside the box, backed up by the fact Sky actually showed a replay. There was a couple of claims for handball that we never seen any replays of, I'd like to see them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back