Five Scottish Referees

Beer Belly Loyal

I was curious to find out who the card happy refs were when it came to dealing with Alfredo Morelos.
I wanted to know who the 'serial flashers' were and it came as no surprise to find that it was the rabid Clancy who topped the charts, the same rabid responsible for probably the most disgraceful biased refereeing performance ever witnessed in Scottish, if not European football at the Knew Camp on the 29th December 2019.
This piece of shit has carded Alfie SIX times with 4 yellows and 2 reds (one of which was overturned on appeal).
Next is Nick Walsh with FIVE (all yellow) Bobby Madden (2 red, 2 yellow) and Steven McLean (3 y 1 r) each with FOUR.
Don Robertson has carded El Bufalo in THREE games, 2 yellows and 1 red. (all numbers don't include first yellows where he receives a red).

I then had a look at the combined stats of the serial flashers above to see if there was anything untoward when in charge of games involving teams against us and them.

Over the course of those two and a half seasons the above have handled 57 Rangers matches and 52 bheast games PLUS six OF's between them.

The following stats are from the start of season 17/18 as I feel decisions against us and favouring them have been 'ramped up' since then.

The Mhanky Five: Clancy, Walsh, Madden, McLean & Robertson all shitebag cheats.

This is the card stats of the serial flashers over these games.

Yellow cards: Rangers 103, Enablers 66. That's a difference of 37 over two and a half fucking seasons!

The red card stats are even more frightening...12-2 to us.

The game's a bogey in Scotland the tramps are in complete control of it now.

I was curious to find out who the card happy refs were when it came to dealing with Alfredo Morelos.
I wanted to know who the 'serial flashers' were and it came as no surprise to find that it was the rabid Clancy who topped the charts, the same rabid responsible for probably the most disgraceful biased refereeing performance ever witnessed in Scottish, if not European football at the Knew Camp on the 29th December 2019.
This piece of shit has carded Alfie SIX times with 4 yellows and 2 reds (one of which was overturned on appeal).
Next is Nick Walsh with FIVE (all yellow) Bobby Madden (2 red, 2 yellow) and Steven McLean (3 y 1 r) each with FOUR.
Don Robertson has carded El Bufalo in THREE games, 2 yellows and 1 red. (all numbers don't include first yellows where he receives a red).

I then had a look at the combined stats of the serial flashers above to see if there was anything untoward when in charge of games involving teams against us and them.

Over the course of those two and a half seasons the above have handled 57 Rangers matches and 52 bheast games PLUS six OF's between them.

The following stats are from the start of season 17/18 as I feel decisions against us and favouring them have been 'ramped up' since then.

Yellow cards: Rangers 103, Enablers 66. That's a difference of 37 over two and a half fucking seasons!

Ah but, these things even themselves out!!!

Excellent work and your numbers tell the truth.

Simple fact is they are either sh*t scared of the after effects of any decisions made against Celtic, they hate Rangers or they are just sh*te at their job. Personally I think it’s a combination of all these.

It’s simple.

Put yourself in charge of an u12 school cup final.

There’s a foul in the box in the last minute.

If you give the penalty the parents and family of the losing team will follow you around, threaten your family, throw bricks through your windows and make your life and career a public living misery.
Are you giving it?

Thats Scottish football.

Thanks bbl for highlighting what we all already knew,our fight is off the park more than on it but what are our club going to do about it. Why do we enter a competition where the winner has already been decided? Can we expect our team to face up to twelve opponents on a regular basis or can we allow the beasts to roll out the ref of their choice when points are a must have?

So are they getting threatened or bribed?

It happens in other leagues, so why not here?

I recall a rumour from years back regarding coterie of refs agreeing to 'get' Souness. It may have been a piece in an early edition of the FF fanzine.

Bacofoil_hat.jpeg

They say it evens it self over the course of a season. Wed likely need a decade or so to see those numbers evened out

Some good research, information like this is needed to show an actual bias. The $64,000 is what can we do with the information to make sure it’s investigated. Can it be referred to CAS by the club?

The club really need to waken up and do something about this.

There are folk at our club who’s jobs will be measured by success, so it should be in their best interest to tackle this blatant cheating head on.

I'd have thought Dallas was worse than Walsh he's usually more controversial in our games
Compare.
Walsh has never red carded a Rangers player or a mentally challenged, he's booked 7 of them in ten games and 18 of us in twelve.

Dallas record is sent off 1 Ranger and booked 18 in ten games and 1 off and 7 booked in seven games involving them.
EDIT: This only covers games from start of 17/18.

Its quite extraordinary. The Peasants top the table in Scotland every season for the least yellow and red cards awarded. However, in European competition they are almost always near the top for the most yellow and red cards awarded.
You forgot to mention they are also the most fined its as if they are going for a record then UEFA can give them another award. Then they can boast about being the best and worst fans in the world. I wouldnt put it past them.

Instead of criticizing the poor guys why don't we help them?
Scott Brown is a serial, cheating, serial cvnt offender. He's bamboozled the poor refs for years with his genius, "hard to spot" signature dive.
Here's a wee video to help them spot it next time he's playing. All they need to add now is the courage to actually book the prick.

Great work.
Unfortunately, we need more.
How many games each has refereed, the cards issued and the penalties awarded for each team.

Answer to next question: Don’t have time and wouldn’t know where to start.

For such a big hard man he's never aff his arse
The one last week against Accies he blocks the Accies player off the ball then does the most audacious dive made to get the refs & assistants attention to give the foul the other way

Frightening statistic when you think about how even a yellow card alters what the player does the rest of the game with being sent off a real possibility.

Just the odd mistake now and again, nothing to see here. Aye right! good work mate as it really lets us see how corrupt these refs really are.

I really hate saying "I told you so!" but . . .

2-3 months ago I tried to post here suggesting that the statistics available then on refs meant that it was nothing short of negligence on the part of our Board if these were not (a) publicised, and (b) challenged.

Right now, the reality of it is that Celtic will be favourites to clinch the title, albeit by a narrow margin, and certainly within a points difference manufactured by cheating refs.

The double standards needs exposed to the widest possible audience.

This scrutiny is warranted and video evidence of one of the dirtiest players ever to grace the game with disgraceful physical challenges let go by the scum in black officials should be made of Scott Brown!
Brown is an example of a truly limited player who has been "lucky" to ply his trade for a club which allows him to play in a woefully cynical manner (I'm being polite) and consistently get away with it.

He could never have amounted to anything much outside the SPL, a league in which he has been allowed to "succeed" due to a style of play which is consistently outside the rules of the game, and where weak referees simply will not call him out on it.

Another poster (who posts excellent videos by the way), posted this little compilation of some embarassing moments from him earlier in the thread:

He's not the only one from that mob across the city that consistently plays this way.

I’d like to see the amount of fouls committed by each team also, guarantee there wouldn’t be much of a difference between the 2 teams but the cards would tell you otherwise.

Good for you my Son is a Statistician and couldn’t have done a better job.

Great idea to break it down by refs.
The really crazy thing is that we are not a physical, undisciplined team. The only real moment that looks bad is the Jones tackle in the first OF game of the season. That was after McGregor got away with a similar tackle and dive. The Rangers player was a yard away when he took a dive. The ref was looking right at it. He ignored it. Madden, wasn't it?
You look at our discipline record you'd think we had Cosgrove playing in every position. Then again, he never gets booked.
The thought of Clancy refereeing any games in the run in fills me with dread. His presence is a massive obstacle to 55 this season and beyond. He's a relatively young guy and could be around in Scottish football for the next few decades.
Here's the other thing. These referees are the product of Timmy pressure off the field. Right now they live relatively quiet lives as Timmy gets every break going. I wonder if they know what's coming their way when Timmy starts losing? Telling a few neds on the street "Remember the 29th guys?" isn't going to help you.

Back