Fixtures after the split

Artful Dodger

Couple of questions.When are the fixtures to be released?Having played 4 of the 5 teams away from home twice already who do you think we will get to play away again?I think dolly.
Another question is have we ever played the orcs away 3 times in the league?My dad said we have after the split away back but I can’t mind it.

Couple of questions.When are the fixtures to be released?Having played 4 of the 5 teams away from home twice already who do you think we will get to play away again?I think dolly.
Another question is have we ever played the orcs away 3 times in the league?My dad said we have after the split away back but I can’t mind it.
We’ve never played them 3 times away in the league in the split era.

No the SPFL will always give us and them 2 home and 2 away games, we will get them and St Johnstone plus one other at home and the remaining 2 as away fixtures

We’ve never played them 3 times away in the league in the split era.
I didn’t think so my dad is getting mixed up.I think we played them one week then played them in the cup the week later and he’s getting it into his head it was the split between them.Cheers

Aberdeen, them and ending the season against Hibs at home. St Johnstone and Livingston away.

Probably Aberdeen (H), Livingston (A), Them (H), St Johnstone (A), Hibs (H)

No the SPFL will always give us and them 2 home and 2 away games, we will get them and St Johnstone plus one other at home and the remaining 2 as away fixtures
I wouldn't be surprised if we were away to sheepland and that plastic monstrosity at the spaghettihad

We have played the yahoos sheep Hibs and Livingston all away so far I think.So St Johnstone and one other.My money is on Dolly.

The way Aberdeen are going, something like 9 blanks in the last 10 games, I think Id probably rather it was there we went a 3rd time rather than Livingston.

We'll be at home v aberdeen,hibs and celtic.
Wonder how the crooks will fix the fixtures. They are due 3 away games but you can't trust spfl corrupt scum to be fair

This split always has been a joke whereby 2 clubs always have to play each other 2 home and 2 away and never have the 20/18 split like other clubs

We have played the yahoos sheep Hibs and Livingston all away so far I think.So St Johnstone and one other.My money is on Dolly.
No chance away to Aberdeen. Hibs and Aberdeen fighting for 3rd/4th place so if we went to Aberdeen for 3rd time, unfair on Hibs. It'll be Livi and St Johnstone.

No chance away to Aberdeen. Hibs and Aberdeen fighting for 3rd/4th place so if we went to Aberdeen for 3rd time, unfair on Hibs. It'll be Livi and St Johnstone.
We’ll see.They won’t want us going unbeaten so the harder the better as far as they are concerned.

Back