Fixtures for your device calendar- updated for 20/21

what ever you prefer mate.
I tried to add it to my Outlook & I was expecting all the fixtures to be added like appointments - I seem to have three calendars now :): Rangers FC, Rangers Home games & Rangers first team.
Ive deleted 2 of them and got the Rangers fixtures now.

Thanks for that. I thought I was already subscribed to the Stanza calendar but somehow it had disappeared. Good to have it back.

Does this need to be renewed every season? I had three different calendars for us last year but just checked and don’t have any fixtures on my current calendar

Don’t know what’s on mine maybe the Sky one, but it updated sometime today automatically.
Much appreciated anyway.

Does this update automatically when fixtures change for TV etc?

The one I used last season didnt and just became a pain in the arse

Once again, superb work, thanks. I’ve been using this for about 4 seasons now, I think. Can I assume that changes in dates and European games will be added as and when confirmed?

Does this need to be renewed every season? I had three different calendars for us last year but just checked and don’t have any fixtures on my current calendar

I've been using it for a couple of seasons, and the new fixtures appeared automatically for me.

Brilliant worked first time same as previous years brilliant, I was thinking about this thread today lol

Back