flagpoles

Henrywatson115

Official Ticketer
Guys anybody know were to puches 5ft canes for the flags you buy at the game ?.been in whickes.n others but they are thin at top .cheers

Cheap wooden curtain rails at the Scottish equivalent of Harry Corry.
About a fiver to a tenner depending on size, and also you get little nobs to go the end that makes it look a bit more properly flagpole-y and adds a bit of class.

Can also double up as a bandstick during the off season. :))

Cheap wooden curtain rails at the Scottish equivalent of Harry Corry.
About a fiver to a tenner depending on size, and also you get little nobs to go the end that makes it look a bit more properly flagpole-y and adds a bit of class.

Can also double up as a bandstick during the off season. :))
Curtain poles are in two halves, he'd be better using two brush shafts

All the suggestions are good. I was going to suggest brush handles (poles). Shafts - see Terry Munro knows the right word, you know.

If you live near Porkheid you may find lots of second hand ones. The brush heads will be worn out with all their sweep sweeping.

Cable ties and lampposts!!!

Just be careful, apparently they are used as a sign of dog thieves depending what way the cable ties are wrapped around the lamppost. Also, could be used as a warning that there are people in the area who rub dug shite on door handles....

my work has 5,6,7&8 feet garden canes that come in packs of 10 and btw we have loads in stock.
I was actually going to get an 8 feet one, Just imagine thousands of Bears flying the flag.

prices are as follows : 5 feet £2.15
6 feet £3.20
7 feet £3.85
8 feet £4.65
Stax Trade Centre in Easter Queenslie

Back