Flip reverse

I think the only players we would miss with long term injury’s would be tav and barisic , I think they are the 2 hardest players to replace in the team , with our system we play
I don't disagree with your point but we have cover now that means the system does not have to be changed.

Young Patterson and Bassey are not as complete, yet, and they are not exactly the same but they are both capable in defence and at getting forward. I have confidence in both of them when they play.

The only players they really had out were Eduard christie and Julien the others are not first-team picks.
Lennon's tactics or lack of them was their downfall as even with a full squad they have looked no better against us.
And all of those muppets have been pumped by us before so its not like this was a one off result.

Christie has never done a thing in an Old Firm game bar miss a penalty.

Our equivalent starters would be Katic, Roofe & Aribo... so we did cope! It was preparation and execution of tactics as well as having the quality ‘non starting 11’ to come in and get the job done.

So Jullien, Forrest, Eduard, Bitton, El Hamed and Christie
All out with Covid19 related things.

Scum fans and ex players have their own opinions on if it was us
I get it wasn’t us but let’s discuss if it was ....

Flip reverse
Do we think we could do without
3-4 first team players and 2-3 squad players against them and for a 2 week period to continue our unbeaten form?

Nobody knows but IMHO it would be difficult, hopefully we get some luck, as I think more than any team we are due some.

Just want to hear your thoughts on do you think we could cope?
WATP
We we already without Roofe, Aribo, Jack, Balogan and Barker out through injury a couple of weeks ago.

This narrative that they have been hard done by with absentees... yes we haven’t yet (touch wood) been affected by COVID (Aside from Zungu quarantine), but we have already had a bunch of injuries or players who had to be benched due to recovering from injury, to first team players (to varying degrees) and its only October:
Katic
McGregor
Helander
Balogun
Barisic
Jack
Aribo
Barker
Roofe
Defoe

Last edited:
I think the pundits/ex Celtic players need to
Remember these aren’t all youth players etc these are internationalists worth millions. If they weren’t good enough to step in when a situation like this occurs, why pay the money for them.

Just another excuse to add to the list.

Our bench is the strongest it’s been in a decade at least so I think we could have.

Get it up them.

4/1/1997

Another Saturday, another controversy. Rangers retained their 14-point lead at the top of the Premier Division, but only after a victory at Hibernian achieved with just four fit players. The Ibrox club had offered 28 sick notes to the Scottish Football League as evidence of a flu epidemic, but their request for a cancellation fell on deaf ears.

Back