Flo Kamberi

Would rather we signed him than a 39 year old Defoe.

Great back up striker

Defoe is our top scorer in the SPL this season, despite playing far less games than Morelos, so I wouldn't be too critical mate.

Kamberi has done well, but simply doesn't score enough goals to be a 1st choice Rangers striker.

He may well be an option, along with Kent, behind Morelos on Saturday.

Don't see Hagi starting at Tynecastle.

Not his type of game.

Sign him and keep Docherty too.
He's a quality player. Looks like he could get a bit fitter. Was he playing much at Hivs ?

When you look at the quality of our midfield 3 tonight, Doc is a good bit away from that level at the moment.

Hopefully he keeps developing though.

Not a criticism but The offsides were the obvious sign he isn’t an out and out number 9 and isn’t used to playing with back to goal, far more effective attacking from wide when facing goal! So far been impressed with his link up and attitude

Rem
I actually thought he was poor. Constantly offside, got in the way too many times, missed a sitter and made the wrong option on the ball. But he ran about a lot...
Reminded me of a shit Kenny Miller that was offside more than Durie if I’m honest. Was offside for the strike he had 1 on 1 with the keeper, so even if he had scored VAR would have ruled it out.

Couldn't have been more unconvinced by his signing and saw it as a bit of a panic acquisition in all honesty after Defore's injury.

But I was wrong and have been impressed with him.

Love his enthusiasm for being at the club as well.

Seems to be in his element.

Prefer him coming in from the left, really happy to have him in though, gives us something different.

Looks a great player, let's see how he does till the end of the season, and sign him up if the form continues.

I thought he would be a decent signing but he's actually been better than I thought he would be.

I would sign him.

He offers something different physicality without looking like he is going to get sent off every game

Worked hard but sleeping a lot with the offsides.

Don't know why Arfield played him in at the start, Arfield was in a better position and Kamberi would have been offside via VAR if he buried the chance.

Back