Food today (Copland Front)

sonofbunk

Went for a scotch pie but was told they weren’t for sale. Was directed to a different list.

Had a sausage roll and it was very good. Pricier though. Has the new catering company taken over?

Sorry to hijack the thread a bit but what were the “street food” offerings at the fan village today?

Had Chicken balti pie from the wee kiosk at the end of the concourse in the Govan rear today and it was lovely - £4.

Pretty sure they do different pies depending on what kiosk you go to. Which if they do, it’s not very well sign posted.

Had bovril up CR had to take back twice it was look warm ...the standard and quality of the food is brutal

I just won't, like ever.
1000's of other options prior to getting through the turn styles.

Compass I think.
Be interesting to see the changes.

Elior were dire in the kiosks, but very good in the Hospitality suites) Thornton, Cooper, Chairman's etc) where the standard was high.

Compass are pretty basic at the lower levels - no idea what their prestige efforts are like?

Much the same, or will they take us in a different direction?
All depends what Rangers want. It will be Levy which is part of Compass. Off the top of my head they do Chelsea, Spurs, Villa + Watford.

Not to say we will receive the same level as they clubs, it’s whatever Rangers have paid is what they will receive.

They are the biggest catering company in world but probably the worst I’ve worked for, penny pinching to the extreme that mob.

All depends what Rangers want. It will be Levy which is part of Compass. Off the top of my head they do Chelsea, Spurs, Villa + Watford.

Not to say we will receive the same level as they clubs, it’s whatever Rangers have paid is what they will receive.

They are the biggest catering company in world but probably the worst I’ve worked for, penny pinching to the extreme that mob.
Compass - different direction

....it was a wee joke mate.

Had a steak & chorizo pie and a scotch pie at St Johnstone during the week. Absolutely delicious and put me off ever getting an Ibrox pie again.

Had a scotch pie in the main stand rear that was ok but noticed l pie of the month was a donner kebab pie, anyone tried it ?

Got charged £3.20 for a coke with no lid in the main stand.
I got my son a burger and coke when we got in - no lid on the coke is a really stupid considering that the chances are it’ll be taken into the stands.

I also ended up with a Diet Coke rather than a Coke Zero and while it’s a small detail in the grand scheme of things… it was 2:30pm on the days of a match where the club had asked people to get in early… how difficult can it be to have enough supplies of juice to get you to kickoff when you expect a capacity crowd?
It was on the tip of my tongue to ask if it was busier than expected but what’s the point?

If your talking about the kiosk to the right of CF3 as your coming down from the seating area, they don't give other food just specials. Also while on the subject of food and kiosks, why can't we pay with cash at Ibrox not everyone wants to pay with their card?

Had a tikka chicken wrap , kit kat and a coffee £8.60....wrap was ok as was the coffee...kit kat was good

Back