Footage emerges of what Graham Potter did to enrage Pep

Potter probably had earache from hearing Guardiola say 'Guys' every two seconds.
I felt the same when I watched All or Nothing City documentary on Amazon. Everyone has their breaking point

Or telling him to 'change that fackin hoodie'.

When it said over 18's, fist pumpingI thought it was going to be up his arse. Who gets annoyed at that?
Have to say, if I had read this, and was asked which FF-er posted it, you wouldn't have been the first name on my list :)

That said, Pep looks like he's being a bit of a tit (and not for the first time).

I can’t stand Pep at all. A fantastic manager absolutely no doubts but any time they don’t win he is like a petulant kid. As if he’s thinking what audacity they have beating us.

Same with Klopp portrayed as this loveable character in the game when really he is a helmet.

Genuinely think Pep is a bit of a lady's front bottom. Plays the nice guy to the camera but sometimes the mask slips

Don't get the love in for Pep. Been given jobs at the best teams in each country. Its as though he is playing FM and messing about with the editor, infinite resources
He’s a fanny by all means but to question what he’s done in football is stupid. Took over a Barcelona side who finished 3rd the season before they became the first Spanish team to win a treble including the champions league and making them the best team footballs seen.

Pep was previously a "big fan" of his aswell. Generally because Potter plays open against everyone and City usually pump them.

He’s a fanny by all means but to question what he’s done in football is stupid. Took over a Barcelona side who finished 3rd the season before they became the first Spanish team to win a treble including the champions league and making them the best team footballs seen.
Exactly, there’s a reason he keeps getting the best jobs in football.

However he can be a bit of a helmet at times

When Potter was all apologetic in his post match interview I assumed it was something terrible. Should have told Pep to %^*& off, quite frankly.

Back