Football Daft Podcast - Jose Quitongo

usbear

Not sure if this is common knowledge but he told a mental story about him pulling a bird in Dublin. They went back hers and in the morning she left for work and told him to lock the door behind him. When he woke up he did a jobby only to find out that there was no water in the pan.

He then thought it would be the gentlemanly thing to do and pick his jobby out the pan using a poly bag and put in the bin outside. After getting ready he left the house and locked the door behind him only to remember he left the jobby in the poly bag at the front door.

when the bird got home she stepped on the bag and proceeded to track his jobby all though out the house. she was not amused and called the police.

he got two days in the jail. he said when they went around the cell telling each other why they were in....there was guys saying they killed a neighbors dug.....and in for gbh etc......when he got to him he said "for leaving a jobby in a bag at his birds house" :D:D:D:D

Not sure if this is common knowledge but he told a mental story about him pulling a bird in Dublin. They went back hers and in the morning she left for work and told him to lock the door behind him. When he woke up he did a jobby only to find out that there was no water in the pan.

He then thought it would be the gentlemanly thing to do and pick his jobby out the pan using a poly bag and put in the bin outside. After getting ready he left the house and locked the door behind him only to remember he left the jobby in the poly bag at the front door.

when the bird got home she stepped on the bag and proceeded to track his jobby all though out the house. she was not amused and called the police.

he got two days in the jail. he said when they went around the cell telling each other why they were in....there was guys saying they killed a neighbors dug.....and in for gbh etc......when he got to him he said "for leaving a jobby in a bag at his birds house" :D:D:D:D
can you put the link up to the story then or did you dream it :rolleyes:

Used to see him in Hamilton Palace on Saturday nights.He certainly had a way with the ladies

I remember watching him when I was a youngster, we got free tickets from the school to Love Street. He was an exciting player to watch at the level he was at.

Met him in one up one night. knew a couple people I worked with because they played with him. he was a pain in the ar5e. Pure loud drunk falling about talking utter sh1te. Reminded me of myself so much.

Met him in one up one night. knew a couple people I worked with because they played with him. he was a pain in the ar5e. Pure loud drunk falling about talking utter sh1te. Reminded me of myself so much.

Says he has never touched a drink in his life in the podcast.

Was funny stories although the exact same stories from his podcast with James English last year.

Back