Football Daft Podcast

Skyy Bluenose

Usually a tough listen, due to that wee smug mentally challenged. This week's show is all about last weekend. Stephen Purdon does not miss the wee shite. Even producer John seems to be enjoying pumping the wee prick.

Worth a listen, if only to hear Purdon hit him with "Blind Arrogance" on multiple occasions. Nail on Head Stephen!!

1200x1200bb.jpg

Did the mentally challengeds run a beauty contest to choose their representative?

The pod was an exercise in mentally challenged thinking. Went something like this:

mentally challenged - I've nae idea how tae fix it. Lennon's a mess.
Bear (SP) - Your obsession with sevco and blind arrogance has caught up with you.
mentally challenged - Naw it's no, you lot ill no win any of the 3 games left.
Bear - So if Lennon's a mess and you can't fix it, how can you say we'll not win any of the 3 games? Blind Arrogance.
mentally challenged - ahh just feck off.

Where's that headshot meme?

Who the fucks Chris Toll?
Toals a horrible wee fanny. Got involved with Grado and the BBC through the ICW wrestling guys, hes friends with Mark Dallas. I dont know if he had anything to do with Box nightclub but thats the first place i remember seeing him around them.

His Twitter was full of bigoted shite, i think it got shut down because of it.

Who the fucks Chris Toll?
A little fud who has singlehandedly destroyed a once excellent podcast.

I used to look forward to listening to Cameron and Grado every week. Even the podcasts with Darren Jackson and Simon Donnelly were interesting when they spoke about stopping our ten in a row.

Then Cameron left and Tollie took over and his nazely, winy, begger voice makes your ears bleed.

The pod was an exercise in mentally challenged thinking. Went something like this:

mentally challenged - I've nae idea how tae fix it. Lennon's a mess.
Bear (SP) - Your obsession with sevco and blind arrogance has caught up with you.
mentally challenged - Naw it's no, you lot ill no win any of the 3 games left.
Bear - So if Lennon's a mess and you can't fix it, how can you say we'll not win any of the 3 games? Blind Arrogance.
mentally challenged - ahh just feck off.

Where's that headshot meme?

His argument came up a little short.

Stopped listening a couple of episodes after the change to bring in the wee bigot. He was so snidey in his every comment. Never listened since.

I used to look forward to listening to Cameron and Grado every week. Even the podcasts with Darren Jackson and Simon Donnelly were interesting when they spoke about stopping our ten in a row.

Then Cameron left and Tollie took over and his nazely, winy, begger voice makes your ears bleed.
I even liked the ones with Tanner. Toal just lowers every argument to Sevco/liquidation/new club patter

Just started listening. The wee fella says Celtic were in control at half time? What fcuking planet is he on?

Hardly listen to it now but I did this week and enjoyed it purely due to the fact that Toal was in real pain and Grado and Stephen were toying with him.

Couldn’t have put it better.
Stopped listening once the toddler poet was brought on board.

To be fair I gave up on it after about the 2nd week of David Tanner presenting it, the fact that wee creature is now on it reduces my desire to tune into it even less.

Cameron and Grado were good and I looked forward to watching each week even though a lot of the content was keek, but always got a good laugh.

I listened to it every week when it started and even when Ewan left and Tanner was on I still enjoyed it. It’s been shite since the new line up although I’m a big fan of Grado.

Listened earlier to purely to hear toalie get ripped a new one.

Prob wont listen again til the next OF game. Pity, they do a Rangers daft on Patreon but not worth the money, unlike H&H.

Couldnt listen to this again after Cameron left. Its like a group of nerds trying to out squeak each other with their voices. Totally ruined it.

Big fan of grado but this is one of the worst podcasts going and that Chris toal has completely ruined it. Was OK with Euan cameron
I think even they realised that, from what I understand Grado and Purdon do their own Rangers one and the bitter sweetcorn in a jobbie sized bigot has his own

It's a shame because when it first started with Cameron and Grado it was one of the best Scottish football pods going.
When Cameron had to leave instead of going like for like and getting someone who was intelligent, structured and knowledgeable to be they ying to Grado's yang they brought in 2 other numpties with questionable - if any- football knowledge. Gave it a go when it restarted with the Barry Ferguson and Bob Malcom one but it was an utter rabble of shite pantomime stories and a fugly hobbit popping up with sevco jibes, and they were meant to be interviewing BF & BM.

Si Ferry and his mob (of mostly mentally challengeds) absolutely piss all over Football Daft these days.

Toal didn’t like a bunch of FFers in Manchester Arena at WWE Raw on national TV holding a sign simply stating BJK :cool:

I even liked the ones with Tanner. Toal just lowers every argument to Sevco/liquidation/new club patter

Even if Rangers are a new club, bringing it up all the time in a debate doesn’t add anything to the conversation. The only people who don’t roll their eyes at it are Rangers haters and all they do is drool “duh pyoor deid like, sevco nat ken”?

I listened to this earlier and must say I enjoyed it .

The Rangers boys are proper Rangers boys & gave wee sevco boy it tight & in fairness he mainly had to take it .

Back