Football Index

Wazza

Anyone caught up in this? Never used it but heard dodgy things a few months back and looks like it’s all kicked off this last few days.

I took my money out about 2 years ago but still get the emails from them. They announced a dividends reduction and looks like everyone panicked and took out there money. Markets has crashed totally

It felt like a scam as they would continually change the rules but lock sales while they did. Shares all crashed in value with little prospect of a recovery. The method of buying and selling became a joke. I sold all my shares in it and lost about 70% in value. Luckily I was playing at it with small amounts

Not familiar with it myself but my friend has lost close to £1000 because of this and can’t get the rest of his money out.

People on twitter seem to have lost a lot more going by the reactions.

I think they changed their T’s and C’s which has had a massive detrimental effect on players. Again not really clued up tbh but certainly seems dodgy

I had the impression that they seemed to change the rules a lot, would see on Twitter lads asking questions a lot etc... didn’t like the look or sound of it.

Hope nobody has been done badly who reads this.

They reckon this fella was hammered for this video by those on Twitter:

Seems he was right.

“The intrinsic value of my port”

Repeated ad naseum for couple of years when its pointed out to people you don’t own a thing, there is no intrinsic value you are just getting money back when the next person puts a deposit down and theres no way everyone could sell back out.

Apologies to anyone taken in by it or thats now lost money. Disgraceful they were allowed to do it.

I’m deriding the notion of it having ‘intrinsic value’ above - so why on earth under their license terms were they allowed to advertise as the ‘football stock exchange’ when nobody actually owns anything.

Repeated ad naseum for couple of years when its pointed out to people you don’t own a thing, there is no intrinsic value you are just getting money back when the next person puts a deposit down and theres no way everyone could sell back out.

Apologies to anyone taken in by it or thats now lost money. Disgraceful they were allowed to do it.

I’m deriding the notion of it having ‘intrinsic value’ above - so why on earth under their license terms were they allowed to advertise as the ‘football stock exchange’ when nobody actually owns anything.
Just all punting basically ain't it, was same when Betfair came out - remember a lad saying he had "laid overs" - just backing under's that. The different wording seems to pull more people in.

Last edited:
I've got 50 quid in there. Tried selling my shares and they wouldnt let me. I've resigned to it going.
Same invested £50 a couple of years ago.

Totally forgot about it till I saw this post.

Saying my Portfolio now at £157 but wont let me withdraw anything.

Was always pure gambling, which I had no issue with - but it advertised itself like it was investing i.e deluding punters into thinking they somehow had 'shares' in Kylian Mbappe. They should have never been allowed to present themselves the way they did. It's shameful.

My brother has 5.5k in his port and all this happened. Its all he has went on about all weekend, doom and gloom and he's not been able to enjoy 55

I had £400 in a while back but pulled it as didn't fancy the ppl running the platform

Was always pure gambling, which I had no issue with - but it advertised itself like it was investing i.e deluding punters into thinking they somehow had 'shares' in Kylian Mbappe. They should have never been allowed to present themselves the way they did. It's shameful.
How could anyone believe that they had shares in a real player?
Feel sorry for everyone out of pocket

Back