Found An Old Bookie Slip

theryesider

Clearing out a lot a rubbish in the house stumbled across this, the half time coupon v Man U 2010.
Had quite a few before the game, was never a penalty as I remember and banging into the men in black after the game on the subway turned out ok in the end:oops:
Oops taking a while to upload.

Try this

Last edited:
F8824583-4043-4702-A179-B83-FFA6-A53-A1.jpg

Can't believe loy was 12/1 and kerkar 20/1 first goal, they were literally last roll of the dice material. Also can't believe that man united paid 7.5 million quid for Bebe. The modern day Ali dia.

Never a penalty? Did Judas not Kung fu kick one of the Brazilian twins Manchester United used to have?

High foot that was spotted by goal-line official IIRC. One of the few times they actually contributed to a game. Penalty all the same but didn't stop me shouting abuse from the WE. :mad:

Miller had a cracking chance at the Broomloan in the first half - if he'd squared it, Naishame(?) had a tap in.

Was that really our last home CL game? I remember the Megabus train journey back at 04:00 cost me £1:))

We played pretty well IIRC. Man U penalty was a stonewaller though.

We should have had a penalty at Old Trafford and the ref bottled it.

I bought the CL tickets package that year andhad travelled up from Surrey for the Bursaspor and Valencia games and my other half booked a surprise holiday to Cuba so missed this game.

GRR!

Broadfoot tripped on edge of the box. Stonewaller.

The poet Gibson tried shooting every time he got the ball, barely troubled McGregor.

I thought it was Miller, not sure why, but anyway it was a stonewaller. One of those ones you felt if it was Man United it would be given. We were solid that night.

I would argue that our team and squad is stronger now than at that time. I’m not even sure it’s close

Does anyone have a link to the penalty incident? I was at the game but CD at the Copland end and didnt get a view of it. I've never seen it since then.

Back