Found some old tops up the loft

Had the man utd- inter and chelsea tops you have mate

Think that man utd one would be worth a few bob treble winning top i think?

League - fa cup and champions league?

Had the man utd- inter and chelsea tops you have mate

Think that man utd one would be worth a few bob treble winning top i think?

League - fa cup and champions league?
Spot on mate that was the top.
I stand corrected. It's no that top mate lol

Last edited:
He’d easily get £200 for the 95/96 top.

I’d be holding on to them tbh though.

My boy is now 18 and has kept every strip he was bought (home, away and third) every season since he was 8.

Wee fanny has even vacuum packed them…along with the one’s he’s spent hundreds on and he’s got good few from the 80’s…especially goalies tops.

Didn’t get his brains from me.
Iv started buying old ones off eBay in last few years on top ones I all ready have

Happy as Larry this afternoon when I found a box of my old football tops. Loads and loads but obviously just happy to find some of my old Gers tops. I defenitley have alot more hidden away somewhere, but these are what I found so far.
Season 94-96 top is my favourite of all time so I'm over the moon with finding it.

chase bank near ne
Great post mate and fantastic to see the old tops we used to wear.
Well done sir !

It kind of broke the mould, didn't it? The look and feel of it was so far removed from a traditional football top at the time. Thicker and more like leisure wear rather than sports performance wear I thought. Or just me?
I would agree with what your saying defenitley. Would be an absolute sweat fest running around for 90 mins I'm that material.

I hated that Diadora home top at the time. Coming off the back of Nike and Adidas it just seemed like an utter fall from grace to be wearing it.

All these years later, I think it's an absolute belter. Funny that.

Last edited:
Happy as Larry this afternoon when I found a box of my old football tops. Loads and loads but obviously just happy to find some of my old Gers tops. I defenitley have alot more hidden away somewhere, but these are what I found so far.
Season 94-96 top is my favourite of all time so I'm over the moon with finding it.

chase bank near ne
The red one is underrated- cool AF!

I’ve been going through my old tops and hanging them up. For the period 1978 - 2008 I’ve got over 50 shirts, including some one off or rare ones. Got 2009 - present day still to do. Looking back I must have spent a fortune over the years.

Back