Four years since we lost Robert Watt - aka Little Boy Blue

We have lost a few good Bears over the decades from here, some straight talkers and others who's wit could keep you going on a Saturday night.

Absent friends

Thanks Mark, posted a few times about the old FF fanzine and the magnificent contributors. The Gub’s article you posted the other day reminds all us old timers that guys like LBB should never be forgotten

Thank’s Mark, Robert was a one off and won’t be forgotten. I have some great memories of the times I spent in his company and there was always plenty of laughs.

RIP Robert

what an amazing tribute and read.i used to love the paper copy of follow follow as a teenage bear.loved the gub and lbb.hope he is looking down proud as punch as we finally get his 55.

Where do the years go? Found a lot off the FF fanzines during a clear out . How many fanzines were printed?

Didn't know or ever met Robert, but it's clear to see from the many tributes he received when he passed away, he was a genuinely nice bloke who wore his heart on his sleeve. He's obviously touched many hearts in his lifetime and it's great to see he'll be well remembered for many more years to come.

Back