Frances, a new podcasting superstar.

Wow if your boy brought that near you'd kill him, they mus all be inbreads ,it's obvious they never went to school sat outside midden looking for autographs and begging.
She looks bogging one eye in parkhead other one in hawkhead and her teeth well no such thing as a dentist.
WATP

I’ve just started watching this podcast and fucking howled when she goes “Ayeee well, fifteen mullyeen wuwl got us a shite plehr.”
%^*& sake man she’s class.
To be fair, there might be more than a grain of truth in what she says, especially when they’ve had to endure Neic spending their giro money of late.

More to Frances than meets the eye methinks. We may well require four traffic cones so that her and Brian can duke it out for the Mensa membership.

To be fair, there might be more than a grain of truth in what she says, especially when they’ve had to endure Neic spending their giro money of late.

More to Frances than meets the eye methinks. We may well require four traffic cones so that her and Brian can duke it out for the Mensa membership.
Did you not think Brian was the only one on the panel that has sussed she’s a roaster? I think you’re down crying the man my friend.

I would love to know how she even ended up on that? Who recommended her? Did she have an interview? Do they actually think she is a good contributor?
Is it not International Woman’s Day? A progressive move from the bhoys to have such an eloquent lady on board. The suffragettes would be proud.

Ffs between her and that wee fat midget that was on recently, they must be auditioning for some kind of freak show.

Any normal human being would be embarrassed by that. Absolutely grim.

I've said this before but folk like that have the right to vote and could be called up for jury duty. Let that sink in.

I'd get my defence lawyer to protest on the grounds of endangerment to my eyes and refuse her a jury seat.

What the actual fuuk.

These guys are pod comedy gold , if you didn’t have pictures , they look even better than you could imagine.

Their hearts probably in the right place , but for me , this is a septic podcast for Rangers fans .

I wish I hadn’t looked at that, was that a woman as in a female bottom left. Poor soul, a face for radio and teeth like a witch doctors necklace. Oh and her contribution to the “show” was a little bit embarrassing shall we say, the SFA helping us, you must be joking hen

even they look embarrassed by her not normally one to start a rumour but I did get told she is Thumbs bird

Pure comedy gold PMSL here.

I'd just let Edouard finish the season to next year so I would.

WTF is that supposed to mean HAHAHA

Administrated is just too funny.

Wow that is a horrible wee thing. She sounds like the wee pint a Guinness wummin fae still game.

Kill it with fire before it breeds.
LOL - i was thinking helium but you are spot on mate... pint a guinness woman it is! :D

"£15m will buy us a shite player that will do more harm than good" - aye with their current recruitment maybe... any normal club would buy 300 Glen Kamaras.

Back