Fraser Aird Contract Terminated

Did this boot get the bullet from the Knew Camp?

Brown1-1-e1576091285242.png

Club should invite him to use HTC and give him contacts around the game.
What we should be mindful of is our mocking of Boruc

An appropriate measure, just like Boruc getting sacked for taking unauthorized leave from Bournemouth to come to Ibrox to lead the Legia fans with a megaphone when they beat Rang - oh, wait. Neither of those eventualities occurred.

His contract was up in 2 days anyway, I'm sure he's devastated.

I think he was under contract until the end of next month. It’s a pretty pathetic move by them to sack him at this time of year for such a trivial thing.

Anyone got a photo of the Millwall programme when Paul Hartley called us Orange Bastards. I'm sure Cove will be even handed in their punishments.

Can you post that.
Edit....oops, I should really pay more attention to posts. I thought you said you had the image.

Unless he skipped training to go to the game or something like that then that is alot of shite. Sacked for swearing?

Up ye Hartley. Fraser has still had a better couple of days than you ya jakey mentally challenged rat.

So they've freed him up when the transfer window opens in 48 hours?

Not the smartest thing I'll hear today.
That's probably why they have let him go. He will be the biggest earner there so will want him off the wage bill.

The timing will be coincidental.

Sacked for giving the wanker sign to Celtic fans on his own time. Assuming his lawyer will be involved soon. Doubt many employers would get away with sacking one of their staff for doing this on their own time.

Either there is more to it or Cove are in a bit of bother.
They have now gave him an option to take them to court. As expected not very bright from the mentally challenged manager when he could have freed him in 2 days. No way have they followed correct procedures in that short time

I’m not sure the wee man will be all that bothered - a great day yesterday, and he will be going to play in the states next month anyway.

It’s a complete publicity stunt, he had finished up there anyway. An absolute poor show on their part however as they have tried to slight his character.

A publicity stunt where they make themselves look like small minded yokels run by the rhabidly offended??

Not the best look

Back